Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

What I'm curious about is what happened at the end of night 3. I died despite protecting myself.
  2. Snowy

... *dies again*
  3. Snowy

We got rid of one scum.... I'm pretty sure we aren't stupid :P Now, I need to find someone worth protecting...
  4. Snowy

If JD is the character I think he is, he's vanilla for those night and needs to be protected
  5. Snowy

The forum isn't letting me send you a pm o.o
  6. Snowy

I find it hard to believe that my death was luck based... Especially with more powerful users like Mido and Elieson in the game. The only other thing I can think of would be a rolecop check, maybe? But I still find it weird that the night I was protecting you, I died instead.
  7. Snowy

Do you have another explanation as how scum knew to shoot me?
  8. Snowy

Elementar was the only one that knew my role and knew i was protecting him. I happened to die the night I wasn't protecting myself. Lynch Elementar
  9. Snowy

*revives* hi again!
  10. Snowy

.... Good luck town. Thanks for letting me play, @Zexy . *Eevee bows to the host and gracefully leaves the thread*
  11. Snowy

Whoevere saw it has an unfair advantage over those of us that didn't see it, though.
  12. Snowy

Please do.
  13. Snowy

I haven't been quiet. I've been asleep. I don't really have much to say except that Skullcrow is kinda raising some alarms for me. I would rather get a mafia or indep lynch instead of a town lynch, and lynching the serial killer is better than the Jester, but still... Why did you redirect from...
  14. Snowy

That makes sense. Sorry if this was all said recently but I only just woke up and quickly skimmed the thread.
  15. Snowy

I am highly confused. What caused the bombs to explode? Why did iteru die? Ugh my head
  16. Snowy

To be fair, LG's vote doesn't count due to the random voting thing.
  17. Snowy

That's fine. Welcome to the game. Unvote: Elieson
  18. Snowy

You know, I said this very thing when I was reading someone else's read list and saw Elieson's name... I think I'll Vote: @Elieson I'd like to hear from you, Elieson.
  19. Snowy

Anything more concrete than that? Or is that the only reason you feel he's scummy. I haven't seen enough of Iteru to form any kind of opinion... I'd like to know more about this read.
Back
Top Bottom