• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 2 VOTE COUNT

Pika_pika42 IV (Midorikawa, Iteru, Lone_Garurumon, Sword Master)

A bit more than 22 hours left in the phase (unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJ occurs). Update might be a bit late.

Okay. I've seen Pika in both alignments, and from our discussions, I really think they are town. I can say for sure that if I was as new as Pika, I wouldn't have fake-claimed doctor to another player. I know that can't be said from Pika's point of view, but I seriously don't want them lynched. If they're mafia, I would be extremely surprised. When in discussion with them, I've been asking questions and they've answered quickly and genuinely. Some of the questions were pressure, and if Pika was scum, I'd expect them to confirm an answer with their teammates for safety. I don't get that vibe, and I truly believe they're town. I don't care if it looks like buddying, because this is bascially buddying from a town perspective.

Nope, that's why I didn't call him scum, just slightly scummy, his attempt to get a doctor claim is scummy, and his buddying with Pika all makes me suspicious.

I knew asking for a doctor claim was considered scummy, but I'm sure Pika can back me up and say that it was for a good reason. I definitely don't want to reveal the plan in thread, but I truly believe Pika is town. If they do get lynched and flip something different, I'll be more shocked than you.

Also Mido, did you finish your reads?

Elementar-Started scummy but starting to lean town.
Skullcrow-Town
jdthebud-I have no idea.
Elieson-Elie is in this game?
Rainbow Cloud-Null.
Midorikawa-A fool clearly
MegaPod12-Scum
AussieEevee-Seems town.
Lone_Garurumon-Town
DarthWolf13-Too quiet
Iteru-Leaning town.
Pika_pika42-Still leaning scum but giving a chance.
Sword Master-Um I think I've been enjoying their posts.

There's my reads happy @Elementar :p

Elementar-Started scummy but starting to lean town.
Skullcrow-Town
jdthebud-I have no idea.
Elieson-Elie is in this game?
Rainbow Cloud-Null.
Midorikawa-A fool clearly
MegaPod12-Scum
AussieEevee-Seems town.
Lone_Garurumon-Town
DarthWolf13-Too quiet
Iteru-Leaning town.
Pika_pika42-Still leaning scum but giving a chance.
Sword Master-Um I think I've been enjoying their posts.

There's my reads happy @Elementar :p

Thankyou :p Funnily enough, I agree with most of them. This looks a lot better for you. You've developed from Day 1.

You know, I said this very thing when I was reading someone else's read list and saw Elieson's name...

I think I'll

Vote: @Elieson

I'd like to hear from you, Elieson.
ok, Easter Weekend prep has totally had me on my knees. I didn't expect to sub in this weekend. THAT BEING SAID

I'm dedicating the next 45 minutes to playing catch up. If anyone would mind giving me a synopsis of stuff that's actually happened, I'd totally appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom