Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

My point being though is that I don't believe OC really adds anything to a game, and takes a lot away from it. Which is weird, coming from me... as I defended OC about 2/3 years ago :P
  2. Snowy

OC unbalances the game and makes for some pretty boring game play. UNless you're the host/mod of course. I do enjoy watching @Elieson in an OC game... but I hate playing in one.
  3. Snowy

Go on @DarthWolf. Tell us what MP would have gotten :P
  4. Snowy

Oh and can we see the mafia chat, please?
  5. Snowy

Don't get me wrong, It is an awesome role... It just had two problems... One being the PM could have been clearer, and two... the confusion over insanifer. I would honestly love to get a role like this again. (I'll probably choose a different set of words next time though :P) I think that's...
  6. Snowy

Oops. Sorry. Either way, two things are certain. The insanifer should never see the light of day again, and future games should require active participation in the actual game thread.
  7. Snowy

The role would still be OP, no matter how powerful the town got.
  8. Snowy

Generally, the rule that you must be active applies only to inthread... and so Pika should have gotten a warning for being inactive in thread. Otherwise, the entire game could have been conducted in OC. I don't think you can balance the role. I mean, i read what you said earlier and I just...
  9. Snowy

I have to say... I really hate that role now lol
  10. Snowy

This game isn't the fault of any one person, or one action. There was bad judgements all round. This game also illustrates the folly of the town leader type position, and relying on one person far too much. On the subject of Elieson, you acted on a cop check on the basis of that cop check...
  11. Snowy

I made that argument two days ago. *goes back to being a ghost*
  12. Snowy

@DarthWolf Arthas -> AussieEevee
  13. Snowy

I wonder what result I'd get if I lie detected this...
  14. Snowy

So Snake is the one obsessed with burgers? Okay lol.
  15. Snowy

One of the previous games we played had the tools to protect from poison but no poisoner.
  16. Snowy

Refer to what Maniacal Engineer said earlier about the poisoner.
  17. Snowy

On the subject of said technicality... Darthwolf was very careful when answering this question, but he basically said self targeted stuff like Doctor would count as targeted... but passive wouldn't, Which means that, according to my result, Ereshkigal has more than just a passive ability and 1x...
  18. Snowy

4. You enjoy torturing me. Admit it. You know it's true!
Back
Top Bottom