• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Okay, with two Indeps flipped, I think it’s a pretty safe bet there is no SK in this game.
Also, Darth, that role is a stupid ass role. How is Role Cop supposed to help him achieve his goal? It tells him what the player’s role is, not what their character is. I also fail to see the point of the Reporter aspect of the role in an OC game or for a regular Indep.

In any case, we’ve dealt with another disruptive Indep and solved the mystery of “The Lost One.”

Unfortunately, I was hoping for Snake to be Mafia, so my theory remains unconfirmed, but I do highly suspect that, despite what he was saying above, Snake was also working with the Mafia, in which case, given his N1 action, would explain quite a bit.

Btw I forgot to mention but this may be the last phase.
*facepalms*

I hate you, Darth. I really, really hate you.
@Elieson
skltcip tcekb wi rsk dl eq csvi tci wstrcip wstrc ghsveip csvi tci dlr mpltirt ghsveip skd csvi ghsveip skd e tspbit tci qsji mhsyip tceq mcsqiea ghsveipq piquht eq rhisk skd kloldy tspbitid cip tcik qciq qski ea ghsveipq piquht eq ekrlppirt skd kloldy veqetid cip ltcip tcsk tci dlr qciq ekqski ea ghsveipq piquht eq ekrlppirt skd qci wsq veqetid oy qljilki ltcip tcsk tci dlr ekqskeaeip ixeqtq nuiqtelk eq wcl dl e qcllte gekds wskks qcllt fekfl lp jibsmld ded ietcip la tcij rhsej mqyrcestpeqttci mplohij eq tceq rluhd oi tci hsqt mcsqi ea e jeqaepi wipi dlki

@Elieson

e dluc lk eicl

dluc lpsdlq hec icscrs lkmsdcp ndplqc yx jc sm rdcrg amp ea es eq l hec ea dc bcsq l pcqths sdls ekierlscq ej smvk xmt dluc l ylqeq amp gkmvekb dc vlq tkicp sdc ekahtckrc ma ekqlkeaecp

im kms dluc jc qdmms smkebds ekqlkeaecp vehh yc mk dej

dluc ghlu imtyhcrdcrg jx rmn pcqths ea dc bcsq sdc qljc pcqths e iei xmt dluc l ucpeaeci smvk rmn xmt ucpeax jc lki xmt ucpeax lk ekqlkeaecp cweqsq

jlael rlkkms dluc sdpcc ekqlkeaecpq es vmthi jlgc sdc bljc tkvekklyhc e imtys sdcx dluc svm vdm rlk lrs cucpx pmtki e qtqncrs vc qlv l imtyhc ekqlkeaecp hlqs kebds itc sm l jlael fmls

sdeq vlx xmt cesdcp ucpeax jc lki fekfm mp xmt npmuc vcpc l qrtj sclj lki e dluc ycck hxekb sm xmt apmj sdc qslps cesdcp vlx xmt dluc l jtrd rhclpcp nlsd sm npmrcci

@Elieson

e vlq rmppcrsci mk dmv sdc ekqlkeaecp vmpgq nhclqc im kms dluc jc qdmms lkxmkc smkebds sdc peqg ma jlael uersmpx eq alp smm debd

There are 9 players total. My bet is that 6 are town.

@MegaPod
@jdthebud
@Pika_pika42
@Jinjo
@AussieEevee
@Klavier Gavin
@Pikochu
@Ereshkigal
@Elieson

All cards on the table, please, since we are in crisis mode. For those of you whose claims I don't have, please send them to me via OC or post them here, whichever you feel is more prudent.
As for me, well, I might as well make the reveal that should surprise nobody. I was the Town 2x Vigilante.
Elieson arranged for me to kill him N1, and I shot at Eresh N2, hence why Eresh is no longer Bulletproof.
As such, I am now completely powerless, and unable to help any further except for information analysis and deduction.

Why did I shoot Eresh N2? Her cop slip seemed too convenient, and her logic about not wanting to post in the thread or have communication among the town aside from through Elieson, who was a no show for N2, really triggered my scum senses. Also, given my usual mortality in mafia games, I wasn't going to assume I would make it to N3, and what kind of soldier would I be if I died with bullets in my gun?

Well, s$%^.

Okay, fine. I'll reveal this for everyone.

I am a 1x cop, 1x bulletproof, 1x spy, and 1x commuter JOAT. I would have revealed this to Elieson in OC if he hadn't gone and gotten himself killed and left that impossible; my first night spy results were the mafia talking about killing Elieson. Which, obviously, isn't what happened.

This is why I fought so hard to keep Arthas alive and why Arthas got a lie result for me. I believed he was town, and I didn't yet want to reveal my full hand. I have only the commuter left, but staying around to discuss and scumhunt was more important than avoiding death. A commuter is an easy sacrifice for town.

To be honest, ME, I kinda read you as scum a bit for much of this; you were my only suspect for who shot me last night and I already knew you shot Elieson, and I didn't want to tip my hand to you just yet until I had confirmed another suspicion. But, I also was beginning to think I had misread you, and cursed silently when I learned you were definitely vig; at that point, I was trying to figure out whether or not to tell you.

I will be open about something else: I figured out ME was either a vig or Mafia from the day one conversations. I also figured out who the town cop is later on, and I suspect that if Darth Snake were alive he would confirm my suspicion. I am not stating it here; I have already told ME my suspicion, since I figured if he was mafia he already knew and if he was town Elieson probably told him.

The only person who knew about my role beforehand was Pikochu. We've been working together in OC to try to scumhunt and figure out who among the players we can trust. That's why Pikochu is so quiet.

Done. It's been awhile since he's been on, so it may be awhile before he gets on again. I know he said he was busy with life for a bit.

That was worded horribly, but whatev. I think you understood.

Back
Top Bottom