Search results for query: *

1. SobriquetP

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Ghost in the Shell: The New Movie Gotta say, I love this new Major. Still haven't figured out how this movie sits with the rest of the series though.
  2. SobriquetP

Over the past two days, I have watched episodes 1-15 of Steins;Gate. Wow. Just wow. I absolutely love the plot so far, along with all of the implications that go along with it. I cannot wait to see how the rest plays out. I am literally sitting on the edge of my seat.
  3. SobriquetP

Watched Episode 3 of Boku Dake ga Inai Machi/Erased. Afterwards, I proceeded to look for the manga and I cannot wait to find out what happens next. D= [/SPOILER]
  4. SobriquetP

Watched the last episode of One-Punch Man. That series was just fun to watch. XD
  5. SobriquetP

Just watched Tokyo Ghoul Episodes 1-6 last night. My first thought was how delightfully morbid Episode 1 was.
  6. SobriquetP

School-Live!/Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 12 Charlotte Episode 13 Now that the two series that I was actually following are over what am I to do? D:
  7. SobriquetP

Listen to Me, Girls, I'm Your Father! Episode 2 SCHOOL-LIVE! Episode 11 Charlotte Episode 11 MONSTER MUSUME Episode 11
  8. SobriquetP

Love, Chuniibyo & Other Delusions - Heart Throb Episodes 8,9,10
  9. SobriquetP

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works episode 17 Aaaaarrgggh. They were finally going to reveal Archer's backstory! Why must they make me wait another week?!?!?
  10. SobriquetP

Time of Eve: The Movie That was a fantastic movie. Exploring the concepts of what really makes someone "human" has always fascinated me. Does anyone else know any other series that follow a similar theme to this? I have already watched Parasite Doll and Chobits if anyone was thinking of...
  11. SobriquetP

I would highly recommend the new Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works series if you enjoyed that. Not sure about other sites, but I know Crunchyroll is airing it as a Simulcast on Saturdays. Speaking of, I watched Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Episode 14 The Princess of Colchis...
  12. SobriquetP

Just watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood. Next up: Battle Tendency.
  13. SobriquetP

Finished The Irregular at Magic Highschool. Plot became very interesting, but the execution was just awful. While there were many points that would have made fantastic "darkest hour" moments, the main cast instead took them on with a smile and bulldozed their way to a curbstomp victory.
  14. SobriquetP

Am about halfway through The Irregular at Magic High School. Has the overpowered protagonist, but the way he is portrayed is just interesting enough to keep me from getting bored of it.
  15. SobriquetP

Now that I have my own place, I actually have time for anime. XD Over the past couple of days I watched all of Fate Kalied Liner Prisma and... The second season whose name just slipped my mind.
  16. SobriquetP

Finished Mekaku City Actors. Felt the ending could have been fleshed out a but more, but fantastic nonetheless.
  17. SobriquetP

Mekaku City Actors ep. 1-8 Why have I not seen this before?
  18. SobriquetP

Finished Kill la Kill on Crunchyroll. Wow. Gainax, you have definitely outdone yourselves.
  19. SobriquetP

Made it to episode 12 of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works. Now to wait until April. :3 Also just watched episode 7 of Testament of Sister New Devil. I somehow just realized that there is almost no creativity in this plot whatsoever. I had to resist not laughing every time they were...
  20. SobriquetP

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works episodes 2-9. Ah, being able to get my Type-Moon fix does wonders for stress.
Back
Top Bottom