• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Finished Mekaku City Actors.

Felt the ending could have been fleshed out a but more, but fantastic nonetheless.

Cute High School Erath Defense Club LOVE!

Im gonna be supper sad if they dont do anymore episodes!!! :bawl:
Also who knew putting on eyeliner and lip stick made you crazy strong.

The Slayers (finished my season one re-watch)

Free! Eternal Summer OVA

I've been waiting for this since January! It was nice to see all the guys again, hehe.

Just finished watching the first season of Psycho-Pass, which I began back on Feb 26. All I saw of the synopsis was that people are judged before committing crimes, which I think is a neat premise. I was surprised at how good it is. I'll be checking out season 2 soon.

Just finished watching the first season of Psycho-Pass, which I began back on Feb 26. All I saw of the synopsis was that people are judged before committing crimes, which I think is a neat premise. I was surprised at how good it is. I'll be checking out season 2 soon.

You may or may not be disappointed. They changed the writers for season 2. That was...not a very good idea imo, especially since said writer of PP is Gen Urobuchi.

Back
Top Bottom