Search results for query: *

1. SonansuMan

Preview XY113: Elle VS Serena! Open the Door to the Future!!

I'm betting my money Sana would win being somewhat of a Nozomi. 2.0.
  2. SonansuMan

This is real bad.. With Serena's primary goal finished, the only thing they have going is the league, TF conflict, the 8th gym, and possible filler season. ;( Why must they make it so obvious Serena beat Musavie and Sana? This episode better be worth.
  3. SonansuMan

One more day. If they want to make actual suspense about if Serena will make it, at least try to make it seem as if the others have atleast a 20% chance of winning, just like her. Meh, Not showing Musashi's is usually a good thing, seeing as her performances are my favorites (especially the...
  4. SonansuMan

The battles were what also made it interesting unique to watch at the same time however. It actually means you have to try at the costs to KO the opposing Pokemon, or try to make the attacks look impressive enough. These Showcases have never actually made any Pokemon conflict with any Pokemon...
  5. SonansuMan

How I See the Episode -Serena is chilling with all of her Pokes and is never, but still will try anyway. -Shauna and Serena interact (using English names cuz I'm lazy) -That tall French dude starts the competition. -Everyone else competes for 3 secs. -Shauna lasts 1 minute. -Jessie lasts 30...
  6. SonansuMan

I think if BW had the Pokemon Contests they probably would've lasted longer. XY is moving on to the final parts and its 33 episodes from BW144. This is baaaaaaad.
Back
Top Bottom