Search results for query: *

1. S

What's the last dream you had?

For some reason I was sharing this big house with my friends (and we all slept in like triple-bunkbeds :S) and I was in a kitchen that looked exactly like my primary schools cafeteria which was weird, and there was this big glass door leading to outside, and I saw this guy dressed as a digimon...
  2. S

I actually had this really sad dream last night. So I dreamed that there was this massive fish. Can't remember what type of fish it's called - those big long silver looking ones. Possibly a salmon? anyway... so this fish is HUGE and it has no teeth, just little stumps and it tells me if I find...
  3. S

I don't even remember. It involved going to school though and something about my boyfriend buying me chocolate. (I'm such a fatass lately) Edit: While I was in the shower I remembered another dream: Ok so in this dream I was walking around and omg my belly suddenly got huge and I was like "omg...
  4. S

Maths. Like, I was in a classroom (that was also a bus... for some reason) and I explained to the teacher that my little brother can do algebra and Trigonometry (he can, for the record) and then I started to teach him all the stats tests I used in Psychology (which I had an exam on on the 13th)...
  5. S

Dunno, but I woke up saying "Tim, I've lost my guinea pigs!"
  6. S

That some guy came into my flat and I could hear him in the livingroom, so I shouted "STOP STEALING MY THINGS I'M NOT ASLEEP" and then he stole my laptop, so I used some special app on my phone to figure out who he was. Turns out he was a ballerina, so then I went to his show and threw stuff at...
Back
Top Bottom