• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

I dreamt that I got a haircut and we were exploring places.

Last night, I dreamt that I was hungry and I wanted pasta, but the place I went to at school was running out of pasta and it was some place that I never went to before and it was run by an elderly couple.

One of those rare times where I remembered something from my dream. Maybe it was because I went to bed really early and woke up early. Anyway, I recall seeing a creepy bear like creature with multiple mouths, along with a demented cat like thing that I recall having more than one head. Made me kind of scared for a bit before I fell back asleep.

It had something to do with getting up to go to the bathroom a couple of times to pull stuff out of my eyes... except this "stuff" included what looked like a few black plastic fork tines. No wonder my eyes were irritated.... I also remember on the way there looking down the hall into the darkness of where the front room is, really worried that someone may be there.

Last edited:
I dreamed that my grandma hadn't passed away but instead was at a hospital in Tacoma, she had come home and brought me my favorite meal. That dream made me very emotional.

I dreamt that I got into a (verbal) fight with my business teacher. In real life, I really do think he's stupid. He always has something to say after someone talks and I think he's sexist. For one instance, we were talking about things you would have in your house and one person said a video game room and the teacher said "Well no wonder you don't have a girlfriend." Another time, he tells the guys in the class to "make sure they can get a wife who can cook." Umm, I'm pretty sure *anyone* can cook, no?

Last night, I dreamt that this acquaintance, that I have known for about 8 years, confessed his love to me. Luckily, the phone ringing woke me up and I came to my senses. I was almost convinced that it happened.

That some guy came into my flat and I could hear him in the livingroom, so I shouted "STOP STEALING MY THINGS I'M NOT ASLEEP" and then he stole my laptop, so I used some special app on my phone to figure out who he was. Turns out he was a ballerina, so then I went to his show and threw stuff at him until he gave me my laptop back.

....Yeah I have no idea either.

Last night, I dreamt that two certain BMGf members were going to get married, I was singing in Chinese with someone, and that it was raining.

I encountered a Gyarados with a pink belly and cyan body (I wasn't even near any water but ok. Shit happens in dreams) I thought: "Awesome, my second shiny today! I'll tell the guys in RM after I catch her this time. It's still awesome, even though shiny Gyarados is pretty damn common." I did feel like something was off at this point (the colour) but I didn't put any thought into it. Then I threw a Heal Ball and caught it on the first try. "All right, I'm on a roll today!" I thought

I don't remember anything after that

Probably partied too hard in dream universe while celebrating my second shiny of the day (I caught a shiny Gabite yesterday irl)

Maths.

Like, I was in a classroom (that was also a bus... for some reason) and I explained to the teacher that my little brother can do algebra and Trigonometry (he can, for the record) and then I started to teach him all the stats tests I used in Psychology (which I had an exam on on the 13th) and I was explaining the equation for a Kruskal-Wallis assessment thing (I never know what to call it? an analysis? assessment? test?) and then explaining to use a post-hoc Man-Whitney.
Which is awkward because in the exam I stupidly used the wrong post-hoc (Friedman) for a Kruskal-Wallis and cost myself some points. -.-

Another weird dream. I don't remember it 100% but I remember a tall figure with a robe that looked like a rug that completely covered it and a otherworldly feminine voice.

I had a dream last night where a little kid was staring at me through the window.

I don't even remember. It involved going to school though and something about my boyfriend buying me chocolate. (I'm such a fatass lately)

Edit: While I was in the shower I remembered another dream:
Ok so in this dream I was walking around and omg my belly suddenly got huge and I was like "omg I'm pregnant" and I was terrified, so I went to Tyra (this girl who I went to college with who was pregnant throughout her last few months of college) and she was like "its ok you're only 4 months" and I was like "NO I'M NOT!" because my belly was HUGE and whenever I felt it I could feel like a head swimmin' around in there and it was sooo creepy....

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom