Search results for query: *

1. StephenNParker

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Of course "one more" is meaning special one like legendary, don't try to be "smart" here.
  2. StephenNParker

I'm back, his new post seems like focus more about Pokemon Movie, not any new games so don't hype too much about its. His speculation about 3 hidden Pokemon is Ho-oh, Necrozma and 1 more.
  3. StephenNParker

According to Riddler, look like Kahili is a flying-type captain.
  4. StephenNParker

Still, no sign of starter's secret, maybe just like Zorua evolve to Zoroak *sigh* Btw: anyone knows where I can report some "copycat game" to TPC?
  5. StephenNParker

I still think they just the same evolution line. Cosmog -> another one -> Solgaleo or Lunala. I don't see any point if they are two evolution line when their order in Pokedex are Cosmog -> another one -> Solgaleo -> Lunala. Btw: I hated the fact that Green is Blue in US version, look at him...
  6. StephenNParker

Cosmog in Lillie's bag and that also the reason why you will be on the bridge and saved by Koko.
  7. StephenNParker

Btw: My name is Dartrix. After five years in hell, I returned home with only one goal: To become the very best. But my old approach wasn't enough. I had to evolve into someone else. I had to evolve into something else. I had to evolve into the Green Arrow Quill Pokemon.
  8. StephenNParker

I pretty sure now that Cosmog is Solgaleo and Lunala's pre-evolve, and the other Pokemon we saw in data mined is their mid-evolve. I can't see any point that makes GF will put one exclusive Pokemon in Lillie's bag, and put it far from Lunala in Pokedex.
  9. StephenNParker

Everything Riddle confirmed: 1. You can ride Machamp (instead of HM Strength), one pair hand will carry the trainer when the other push the rock. Let your imagination running wild :v 2. Pokemon in Lille's bag is called Nebby (nickname) which was revealed in data mined, the 3. Talk about...
  10. StephenNParker

It's disappointed me that we only have 7 trials. I thought we will have at least 12 :(
  11. StephenNParker

Riddler 1. About the broken line between Aristotle and UB-01, before the demo was data mined, UB-01 name was always ???, and its design so much similar to Lillie, it also makes him think that UB-01 are also Aristotle's form. Now the demo has been data mined, the number in Pokedex also got...
  12. StephenNParker

This old, we discussed this 10-20 page ago :v
  13. StephenNParker

This looks awesome!!!!
  14. StephenNParker

Is it just me or it is GF, because I feel like GF have made too many things related to "bond" in this generation??
  15. StephenNParker

We still have a lot of secrets we don't know :-< like secret of starters.
  16. StephenNParker

I totally get it why Riddle is so mad back then. You just part of ton people that can't solve what riddles are telling and turn back to yell at him. Btw, remember back when Riddle said we don't know all about starters at all. Of course he didn't said about these final evolution because he...
  17. StephenNParker

Riddle's SPECULATION about the distribute place of Pokemon this generation (on each island?)
  18. StephenNParker

He said all of them 6. I think he wants to say who are/will become E4 more than who forming/creating the E4. I'm not very sure == about that.
  19. StephenNParker

It's 封, mean ban/envelop etc. 封 - Chinese (s) to English Translation
  20. StephenNParker

I'm not gonna post what he said, just his analysis. Maybe you will know something from there. Kanto: Normal: 22(14. 6); Fighting: 8(5. 3); Flying: 19(12. 6); Poison: 33(21. 9); Ground: 14(9. 3); Rock: 11(7. 3); Bug: 12(7. 9); Ghost: 3(2. 0); Steel: 2(1. 3); Fire: 12(7. 9); Water...
Back
Top Bottom