Search results for query: *

1. Sushi The Enby

Create a move for the user above

Octopus Dinner Type: Water Category: Status The user cooks some octopus, healing itself or an ally.
  2. Sushi The Enby

Blossom Type: Grass Category: Special Power: 80 The user allows flowers to grow around the opponent, calming them until the flowers attack. It never misses.
  3. Sushi The Enby

Moderate Type: Steel Category: Status The user keeps watch on the opponent. The opponent is unable to switch out, and if they try to they take damage of up to 3/4 of their HP.
  4. Sushi The Enby

Solar Heritage Type: Fire Category: Special Power: 100 Accuracy: %85 The user calls upon its ancestors and lands a charge of solar energy. This attack has a chance to burn the opponent.
  5. Sushi The Enby

anyway back to the moves.
  6. Sushi The Enby

That's exactly what I'm telling you.
  7. Sushi The Enby

(I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD IT'S MIDNIGHT WHERE I AM), G-Max Let's Go Type: Either Normal or Electric Category: Depends on the base move The user calls upon their trusty partner and does a double attack with them. If the user has an Eevee or a Pikachu, or an evolution of either, this move's...
  8. Sushi The Enby

Strong Song Type: Electric Category: Special The user sings a loud and fast song, damaging the opponent. This move can also damage any other Pokemon on the user's side.
  9. Sushi The Enby

(if there's one more knuckles pun I swear to arceus) Detroit Smash Type: Normal Category: Physical The user performs a Detroit Smash against the opponent. This move's power is increased if an Eevee or evolution of one is on the user's team. If the other is an Eeveelution, this move's type...
  10. Sushi The Enby

Photo Type: Normal Category: Status The user snaps a shot of the opponent. The sudden flash of light leaves them unable to switch out. In addition, after using Photo, the Pokèmon it was targeted by automatically is filled into your Pokèdex as if you had caught it. If you already have that...
Back
Top Bottom