• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Create a move for the user above

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I thought this could be a fun idea. Make up the signature move of the user above you!
You can take into consideration their username/avatar, or just what you think would fit them. Get creative with it!

There is no user above me, so their signature move would be:

Invisible Post
Type:
Ghost
Category: Status
The user mysteriously hides somewhere out of sight, sharply raising their evasiveness. Always goes first.

Took me a second, but I tried to come up with one that suits you!

Permafrost
Type:
Ice
The user coats the battlefield in a frigid layer of ice, dealing continuous damage to all non-Ice type grounded Pokemon. Effect is doubled against Grass and Ground types.

Duck Storm
Type:
Water
Category: Special
The user summons a raging tempest filled with its avian comrades. This move is Water and Flying type simultaneously.

Cryptid Stomp
Type:
Ground
Category: Physical
Power: 85
Accuracy: 90
The user stomps the target with the power of a beast known only in urban legends. This may leave the target confused or paralyzed.

Golden Mean
Type:
Normal
PP: 5 (max. 8)
The user invokes the power of complete balance, creating harmony and making all things fair. All Pokémon on the field are reduced to half of their max HP, and all weather effects, entry hazards, and status conditions are removed.

Back
Top Bottom