Search results for query: *

1. S

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

I recently read your comparison on Snivy Plays Hard to Catch! and it was an interesting read, regarding this: True, learning the genders of each Pokemon is pretty trivial and doesn't really impact anything in the story heavily, but I actually really like knowing their genders. It makes them...
  2. S

I really appreciate this joke, I've been meaning to post on it. It was really good Dogasu, you revealed some important stuff I hadn't a clue about. "Pockemon" for example, I didn't have a clue the name was romanized like that back in the day. Makes sense with the whole Pocket Monsters thing...
  3. S

In the ep James gets Carnivine Jessie calls him by his name.
  4. S

Some lab in the country, there's no real proof it's Fennel's.
  5. S

So the dub makes Cilan seem like a "want it all", basically. Meh, TPCi probably just likes Cilan more then Iris which isn't hard to believe since EVERYONE LOOOOOOOVES Cilan. It's just one line, so I don care :P Underdog all the way, Iris! Any reason why you linked the "Pippi Moon Stone"...
  6. S

I think you should focus on getting caught up on the Black & White episodes, since they aren't as edited and mistranslated as the Kanto episodes which are bond to take longer to do with all the paint edits and stuff, then you should focus on Watch mark's winning episodes, then try to work on the...
  7. S

Looking back what do you have to say for this?
  8. S

He's not complaining though he was just asking a question.
  9. S

No Need to Worry :) He didn't forget.
  10. S

I think he would have to finish "Dreams By the Yard Full!" and "Ruler of Illusions, Zoroark!" first not to mention the Pokemon ReBURST! Summary for Chapter 2.
  11. S

I just think it's TPCi making changes to fit words.
  12. S

I'll check out there Sandile Motto. I'm defiantly hearing "Known Better" in "Enter Iris and Axew!" In "A Sandile Gusher of Change" they say "Now! Gather Under the Name of Team Rocket!"
  13. S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwcFuy0Obd0 Is that enough proof?
  14. S

Jessie: "Again!? is the question, so twerpish indeed." James: "The answer to come, as we feel the need." Jessie: "Bringing the blinding white light of evil into the future." James: "Thrusting the hammer of justice down onto the black darkness of the universe." Meowth: "And carving our names...
  15. S

"Kakkoii"かっこい means "cool" it can also mean "attractive" or "stylish". If you wanted to talk about someone you had a crush on you call that person "kakkoii." Depending on your context I doubt every girl in my class wants to "get with" the Jonas Brothers. It can mean just pretty or dreamy not...
  16. S

Sooooooooooooooo. I call animals cute and pretty all the time. Fur and such and clean coats. Besides remember this? Dawn:Piplup you look so handsome.
  17. S

Haha my 11-year-old cousin pointed that out when we were watching this episode. I'm surprised his female fan would know that. What's wrong with that? I have to watch this ep in Japanese. Pod what an ass-hole he really calls himself "Ore-Sama"? Somebody needs a rain check. Why does Corn do...
  18. S

Xtransceiver? That names gotta ring to it. "X-Transceiver" is a pretty cool name.
  19. S

Frankly, I expected a lot of more Team Rocket bashing. Dogasu I know you don't like them in Best Wishes! but why? They gotta plot and are doing something that contributes other then stealing Pikachu and being blasted off by the Pokemon of the Day and rinse repeat every ep.
Back
Top Bottom