Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does anyone have a good technique on how to encounter Moltres easily? I've been doing the Route 4 technique in and out over 60 times and still no Moltres. I've seen him about 8 times before I started this technique so he isn't at the cave...
  2. S

In pokemon ranch on the wii, is it true if you put 999 pokemon in your ranch you get a Mew? And is this mew transferable to diamond and pearl?
  3. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does anyone here have any ideas as why Mega Latios and Mega Latias are in Pokemon X and Y's files but Mega Steelix etc aren't? after hearing about how they won't patch X and Y it just made me curious.
  4. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I'm gonna be asking about something old here but... with the Celebi event with the Pokemon bank, because I didn't do that when you got the trial does that mean if I wanted to get Celebi now through the event with Pokebank I would have to...
  5. S

This is more of an advice/should I kinda question but it's about the old games so why not: I'm thinking of buying Pokemon Red in a sealed condition for my collection as I've been saving up for a while. I'd probably open it up and play the game. But at the same time I'd feel pretty guilty about...
  6. S

I'm looking at collecting all the main series Pokemon games (starting from Red). What version (so Europe, North America ETC.) would be the most available? it'd be nice to have them all from the same region. I know that the Japanese ones are pretty common and a lot cheaper however I don't want...
  7. S

Is there a difference between the Pokemon Red and Blue instruction manuals?
  8. S

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) How many boxes are their available in total on Pokemon X and Y? I currently have 7 or 8. I'm guessing you may get more once you fill them up? Also a quick question ... why DO some people want legendaries for simple pokemon?
  9. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) As we all know, Pokemon R/B/Y and Pokemon G/S/C batteries eventually run out and it causes the game to not be able to save properly (unless you replace the battery). Does this problem happen with any of the games onwards? so from Fire red onwards?
  10. S

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Just another QQ: In the friend safari for each friends safari is there always only 3 Pokemon? because currently I got the grass safari and I can only find 2 different Pokemon after 10 minutes of in the grass which were Tangela and a sawsbuck, is...
  11. S

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Thank you! Would you know any good places for training other pokemon? or is the Elite four the best place still to train? EDIT: Didn't see your post there Pokestar, thank you for the places to train pokemon!
  12. S

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) So I finished Pokemon X a few days ago and I know there isn't a huge post game or anything but there are things to do. I know about the battle maison and the Pokemon safari. What else is there to do post game? are there any other events that...
  13. S

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) This might seem like a silly question to some, but to me I'm clueless on it. What is all this talk on Pokemon X and Y won't recieve online patches? what does that mean?
  14. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thanks! Never really grew up with a N64 or pokemon stadium and there were no videos on YouTube.
  15. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have a gameboy and Pokemon R,B and Yellow. I also have pokemon stadium on n64. Is it possible to battle a friend who is also using a gameboy and a pokemon game by connecting your gameboy to the n64 and battiling using your pokemon ON pokemon...
  16. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Hi, so I fixed 3 Pokemon games (Yellow, Blue, Red) and changed the batterie and used electric tape. put the screw back in etc. Yellow has worked fine this whole time ( nearly a year.) Blue and Red have re-set though even though I fixed it with the...
  17. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Gotchya' :) . Thanks! For now I'm just going to trade between my Pokemon black to Pokemon black 2 for that Bibarel I needed.
  18. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ok! Thanks. So this is the only way to find/search a Pokemon you want on the GTS, you have to have encountered it? Say if once I finished the game, I wanted a Pokemon that you can't encounter through the game, how would I go about that, and if I...
  19. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So I finally got my DS to connect to the Nintendo WiFi and actually work and what not, allowing me to finally connect to the GTS and other features in Pokemon. So it's my first time. In Pokemon Black 2, when I go to the GTS and click the 'search'...
  20. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thanks. And I mainly just want to have a Pokemon to use the HM's to get through places in the games.
Back
Top Bottom