Search results for query: *

1. TheCapsFan

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Kudos to the winners. Really bummed I couldn't last past the first phase, I was really excited to be a Cultist! I don't think I've ever had the role before, but I definitely am looking forward to the next time I am fortunate enough to rand the role!@myuma sorry you got thrown for a loop with...
  2. TheCapsFan

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

god DAMMIT i was so excited to play as cultist :(
  3. TheCapsFan

Are you claiming that you're not an Independent?
  4. TheCapsFan

Regardless it's good you're showing effort, it's almost odd to see an unjester doing so much work but it makes me excited for future games with you.
  5. TheCapsFan

No lynch :confused: @DawningWinds I don't want to discount your four hours of work, it is most certainly impressive; but I think that you probably could have come to those same basic conclusions after maybe a quarter of that time.
  6. TheCapsFan

This just about confirms you in my mind as Jester. I think my vote is well-placed on myuma.
  7. TheCapsFan

I suppose it's less important now that we've kinda agreed that there isn't any mafia in the game. Gah... I counter-counter-counter claim Max, Jinjo, and Tood. That's why I was initially hostile towards Max upon his claim. I think that the game is full of independents and we have to weed out...
  8. TheCapsFan

I would agree with the first part of your statement, but are you saying that you can somehow get information from the hosts if you ask them questions?
  9. TheCapsFan

Ack, sorry. I was thinking of Gen 4 mafia, Mido wasn't a Survivor, she claimed Bus Driver/Lyncher.
  10. TheCapsFan

To be clear, I think I'd still be fine with a Max lynch today per policy, but one thing's for sure: he's definitely not scum.
  11. TheCapsFan

Unvote: Max1996 Vote: myuma Maybe Max is telling the truth. Meanwhile, @myuma never answered my question to them, and I'd like to hear their response.
  12. TheCapsFan

I'm not trying to put Mido's words in her mouth by saying this. I'm just saying that I agree with her sentiment, it makes me wary especially because a SK recently also stayed alive behind a survivor claim. So I'm in favor of lynching any Inde-- ...wait, you're also claiming Independent? Maybe...
  13. TheCapsFan

Unvote: myuma Vote: Max1996 Mido has made a good point recently about there being a lot of SKs in recent games. Therefore I don't think I trust an Independent claim.
  14. TheCapsFan

Unvote: DawningWinds Vote: myuma I agree with Max, I don't like this added vote here. Also I do believe you'd be more likely to be mafia based on the flavor. What say you?
  15. TheCapsFan

I don't see why you would bring up soft claims at all at this point.
  16. TheCapsFan

11 player games vary in setup, I've played in games with 2 mafia and 3 Mafia depending on the structure Gut feeling tells me you're Jester, if you think that I'm claiming flavor cop I'll tell you right now you're wrong.
  17. TheCapsFan

You spelled "plebians" wrong. :p Care to explain? I don't see it.
  18. TheCapsFan

If you're trying to deduct based on flavor, I would think that myuma would be more likely to be scum based on the defensive "hey, no peeking" rather than Pikapika's inquisitiveness.
  19. TheCapsFan

you're just not welcome Here then, have one now! :P Welcome to The War Room, enjoy your stay. Unvote: Pika_pika42 Vote: DawningWinds
Back
Top Bottom