• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Tood

4th person on the list
Pasta la vista for being spawn of the unholy number

1587700777252.png

Vote: DawningWinds

My revenge for your earlier vote. :)

As for my role, it's pretty ordinary, like the game promised.

Last edited:
Vote: DawningWinds

My revenge for your earlier vote. :)

As for my role, it's pretty ordinary, like the game promised.

Unvote: DawningWinds
Vote: myuma

I agree with Max, I don't like this added vote here. Also I do believe you'd be more likely to be mafia based on the flavor. What say you?

I checked with Lone as to whether or not Role-claiming is allowed. Which it is. I'm Survivor. Can you guys help me survive until Endgame?

I checked with Lone as to whether or not Role-claiming is allowed. Which it is. I'm Survivor. Can you guys help me survive until Endgame?

Unvote: myuma
Vote: Max1996

Mido has made a good point recently about there being a lot of SKs in recent games. Therefore I don't think I trust an Independent claim.

MafiaScum Wiki said:
The opposite of an Unjester is a Jester (and the third possible win condition along similar lines – winning if alive at endgame, but not if lynched or nightkilled – is the Survivor).
Anyone a Jester? (I figure it's worth asking if there's an Unjester [me] and a Survivor in the same game.)

Unvote: ThatAsianInTheCorner
Vote: Max1996

I'd also prefer to lynch a potential anti-town indep before moving forward.

I'd also prefer to lynch a potential anti-town indep before moving forward.

This way my rationale for voting DawningWinds. Considering that they described their role as "very rare", there's a good chance they are independent to the town, and it would be better to eliminate them

I'm not anti-Town, though.

That's what an anti-Town person would say. :p

Considering that they described their role as "very rare", there's a good chance they are independent to the town, and it would be better to eliminate them
If I were a Serial Killer, I would've described my role as normal and common. There's been a Serial Killer in literally every game I've been in.

If town wants to eliminate me, that's fine, but can't a vig do it? I'd really rather not have me first time getting lynched be when my wincon is to get nightkilled.

Unvote: DawningWinds

No, because you do set yourself of being policy lynch if we don't have any viable suspects. All it really does at best is to get mafia not to kill you. But then it would be plausible that you're just trying to hide in cover. That being said, I am willing to believe your claim for the time being.

Mido has made a good point recently about there being a lot of SKs in recent games. Therefore I don't think I trust an Independent claim.

Where did Mido make that point about SK in recent games? I feel that just because other games had SK doesn't mean anything to the setup and therefore feel that the second part is quite unwarranted.

If I were a Serial Killer, I would've described my role as normal and common. There's been a Serial Killer in literally every game I've been in.

Thanks for the wine! Now if only I can have some cheese...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom