Search results for query: *

1. TheMonster6893

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

No they announced SM during their Pokemon Day (Feb 27) direct last year. then in May. We got our first look at the games. At E3 they did have Stuff about SM tho. They showed a brief demo of the game and talked about it a bit. They even revealed Yungoos, Pikipek, and Grubbin.
  2. TheMonster6893

There is no announcement. He was talking about yesterday and the thing he was talking about was a hacking program. It never had anything to do with Pokemon. Time to move on from that lol
  3. TheMonster6893

Hmmmm maybe we get an event similar to Keldeo? Keldeo was a give away before BW2 and it got a new form. Then again maybe not. What do I know? Lol
  4. TheMonster6893

Hmmmm very interesting. A map modeler huh? That tells me that whatever the Pokemon game they're hoping to use said modeler for is, it'll likely have a map very different from what we've had before. Here's hoping for a map that feels even bigger and (even if it's not fully open world) maybe even...
  5. TheMonster6893

Nope hats. Ash's to be exact
  6. TheMonster6893

Hmmm very interesting. I agree that one of the hidden hats could be the movie hat, but you're wrong on one account. The gen 7 hat is one of the shown hats. Ash had the same hat for both Kanto and Johto so that single hat counts for both Gen 1 and 2 making his total number of hats 6. That means...
  7. TheMonster6893

Hmmmmm is that so.....I could have sworn I saw them say that, but also note that the story would be likely new....I wonder where I saw that. I thought it was Eurogamer. I think it was on a separate article tho where they just listed out games that would be on the Switch. I'll have to look into...
  8. TheMonster6893

Idk if I'd say the Stars rumor and the found Trademarks are a similar thing. A better comparison is when that guy leaked all the 2016 games and "Pokemon Rainbow" was on the list. Pokemon Rainbow ended up being a code name for SuMo. The same is likely for Stars. I don't think the name "Stars" is...
  9. TheMonster6893

I've read it and yes I realize they didn't explicitly say that they weren't making a game for the Switch, but people seem to have looked to this article to try and discredit the Stars rumor. I won't say that Stars is 100% real as at this point who really knows, but all I was saying is that them...
  10. TheMonster6893

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Whatever they're saying now isn't to be trusted at 100%. They just released a game barely even over a month ago and there's no way they're going to admit to having another game on the way so soon. This part of the interview means nothing. Even if there...
  11. TheMonster6893

The battle points are probably earned through the Battle Tree. So nope BF likely not gonna be a thing lol
  12. TheMonster6893

Anybody else wondering what the Party/Box function in the settings menu is? We didn't have that before right?
  13. TheMonster6893

Nah you're cool. Around this time it's always good to keep an eye out just in case something does turn up
  14. TheMonster6893

Nothing....nothing is happening.....People are pretending something is happening, but in fact there is no real evidence of anything happening lol
  15. TheMonster6893

I have a hard time believing him. All his videos are basically click bait and whether he does it to be malicious or not it hurts his credibility. He can say all he wants, but he certainly doesn't have a leg to stand on.
  16. TheMonster6893

IF they decide to take action......and if they aren't completely full of it. Kind of easy to fake a pic like that. So unless they come back with full on pics it's still just another dumb rumor from /vp/ lol
  17. TheMonster6893

Well even if they DID in fact scan and sign for a shipment of the games it really doesn't matter. Not unless they take action and get one for themselves early. So unless they're willing to risk their job/being arrested (depending on how they do it) we still can't say for sure we'll get any leaks...
  18. TheMonster6893

I'm just wondering if that person dressed in white with the red backpack is Lillie or someone else. Does that mean she changes clothes to look a little less like UB-01 at some point in the story? It seems like she becomes a bit more outgoing based on the dialog so maybe her outer appearance...
  19. TheMonster6893

Ah there's that's the part of the trailer I was also thinking of. I couldn't find it tho lol And yes @Jackalantyrn the way to know it's moon is that they encounter A Raticate as the Totem. Otherwise they'd run into Gumshoos if it was Sun
  20. TheMonster6893

Without giving any actual spoilers I can tell you for sure that Moon has a daytime from watching the stream from NicoNico. They were clearly playing Moon, but it was daytime for them AND A Ratciate showed up. The totems are exclusive, but probably not the Pokemon in general.
Back
Top Bottom