• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I suppose that could be Z-form,but I think it was just a huge rumour. I think that Z-forms where supposed to have stat and ability and maybe even type changes,like stronger megas. If it was a thing,it was scrapped early. Up until Battle Bond I was thinking real,but now it has no chance in my opinion. But you know what I think might happen? Kanto post game. I know,I know,its unlikely. But hear me out. In the newest(and what seems like the final) train on video,at the end,the kid who represents the PC travels back home. He then trades with the kid who represents Hau. So-what if we go home to Kanto? Just a thought.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZcqvFtWyqI

I'd like to know when the starters evolve. I'm sure it's the usual LV16 LV36 kinda deal. From the gameplay footage we've seen, Litten at least does not evolve before LV16 like some of the other fire starters have (Cyndaquil and Chimchar @ LV14).

Basically, Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio will all evolve somewhere between levels 16 and 18, while Dartrix, Torracat and Brionne will all evolve somewhere between levels 32 and 36.

Based on how all previous starter Pokémon have evolved, this is probably a fact.

The secret is the owl being ghost type. Obviously joking, but seriously, that was pretty much the only detail nobody brought up throughout leak season.

Real Life
-Zygarde Marshmallow Z-Ring significant
-Azoth chart
-Four Horsemen
-Silph Co-Aether
-Giovanni is the final boss (seriously) (his original team is in Alolan Dex) (he's technically 'royalty' in Alola, references throughout story to climax)

Last edited:
The secret is the owl being ghost type. Obviously joking, but seriously, that was pretty much the only detail nobody brought up throughout leak season.

Real Life
-Zygarde Marshmallow Z-Ring significant
-Azoth chart
-Four Horsemen
-Silph Co-Aether
-Giovanni is the final boss (seriously) (his original team is in Alolan Dex) (he's technically 'royalty' in Alola, references throughout story to climax)
Source?

Can I just say that the Tapu Z-move makes the trainer look like they are about to murder something with absolute joy on their face
fbdd943478d74c86b327bc011a4b2045.png

38d1a0dc5fd24376978d9be9668b99f1.png
These are definitely not the faces of mercy
"Mercy is not dispensed here, fools, only death." /Lord Straxus (I couldn't help myself.)

And the Tapu look like they're Titan Masters. That... is insanely cool. (Gonna have to name these guys after Head/Titan Masters for the full effect...)

Speaking of the starters what do you think they'll be like by that I mean Will Decidueye be a special, physical or mixed attacker same goes for Incineroar physical or mixed attacker, Primarina defensive Pokemon or special attacker with good defenses and what about their hidden abilities I think for Decidueye sniper,technician,levitate,super luck,compound eyes and speed boost maybe Gale wings. Incineroar, Tough claws,anger point,moxie or Guts. Primarina, serene Grace,pixelate,Dazzling or healer

Speaking of the starters what do you think they'll be like by that I mean Will Decidueye be a special, physical or mixed attacker same goes for Incineroar physical or mixed attacker, Primarina defensive Pokemon or special attacker with good defenses and what about their hidden abilities I think for Decidueye sniper,technician,levitate,super luck,compound eyes and speed boost maybe Gale wings. Incineroar, Tough claws,anger point,moxie or Guts. Primarina, serene Grace,pixelate,Dazzling or healer
I see Decidueye as a mixed attacker. Same with Incineroar, but leaning more on the physical side. Primarina could be mixed, but I see her as more of a special attacker.

Decidueye is obviously fast, and probably has the highest stats in Speed, Special Attack and Special Defense. Incineroar looks like his stats would mainly focus on HP, Attack and Defense. Primarina would focus on Special Attack, Defense and Speed.

As for their hidden abilities, I could see Decidueye getting Sniper or Levitate. It loses its immunity to ground types as it evolves, so that would be a good way to combat that.

Incineroar, I could imagine would receive Anger Point or Moxie.

Primarina doesn't really need Pixilate, but Serene Grace could do her some good.

Last edited:
I see Decidueye as a mixed attacker. Same with Incineroar, but leaning more on the physical side. Primarina could be mixed, but I see her as more of a special attacker.

Decidueye is obviously fast, and probably has the highest stats in Speed, Special Attack and Special Defense. Incineroar looks like his stats would mainly focus on HP, Attack and Defense. Primarina would focus on Special Attack, Defense and Speed.

As for their hidden abilities, I could see Decidueye getting Sniper or Levitate. It loses its immunity to ground types as it evolves, so that would be a good way to combat that.

Incineroar, I could imagine would receive Anger Point or Moxie.

Primarina doesn't really need Pixilate, but Serene Grace could do her some good.
Yeah I definitely see Decidueye as a mixed attacker same goes for incineroar mixed attacher but more physical, Primarina definitely special with serene grace but for the other two I don't know which one would the better ability spinper or levitate, anger point or moxie leaning towards moxie but for Decidueye I'm not sure, I think technician would be the best for it or speed boost

I doubt the starters have currently existing abilitys. I feel like all the abilities will be new. Here are my ideas
I see Dicidueye having an ability like this. Death Penalty:When this Pokemon is knocked out,the opposing Pokemon is cursed. In game terms,the opposing Pokemon could flinch on the next turn,be statused with anything but attract,or have certain stats harshly lowered.Incineroar could have this.Dirty Fist:This Pokemon gets STAB for fighting moves. Self explanatory.Finally,Primarina.Rainbow Burst:When this Pokemon enters battle,depending on if it has higher Special or Physical Defense,it will summon either Light Screen or Reflect.Note that its not your specific ones stats like download,but if they give Primarina higher Def,it will be Reflect.,But if it has a higher Sp.Def,it makes Light Screen.

There was a shot in the Train ON Trailer that has Lillie talking, but what little we could see of her doesn't have her long hair, nor her outfit. The new outfit looks like she's wearing a white hoodie and a coral colored backpack.
So that indicates that Lillie likely changes her appearance sometime in the game.

Anyone notice Gladion in the background while Lillie is talking on 2:51 on the third Train On trailer. Is he your ally with Lillie or are you about to battle him?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZcqvFtWyqI

Any dialogue that goes along the lines of "let's show the world what we can do" just screams climax of the game. It seems like at some point before a pivotal boss gladion teams up with you.

Any dialogue that goes along the lines of "let's show the world what we can do" just screams climax of the game. It seems like at some point before a pivotal boss gladion teams up with you.
That's what I was thinking!! She is so out of her shy zone at this point to give this kind of dialogue I definitely wonder how her and Gladion interact with one another during or before this so excited what's gonna happen next!

I'm just wondering if that person dressed in white with the red backpack is Lillie or someone else. Does that mean she changes clothes to look a little less like UB-01 at some point in the story? It seems like she becomes a bit more outgoing based on the dialog so maybe her outer appearance changes too. I think that'd be pretty cool character development.

The dex numbers of Vulpix and Exeggcute match the ones in the datamine dex. So 302 Pokemans in the Alola Dex. Cool.

the Tapus Z move taking on form of giants is nice but I want also a Z-move that would let them take a more animalistic or beast based form? would you aprove that?

I hope Starters will also have impresive movesets not only good abilities.

-Primarina, no Dancer, no Dancer, no Dancer, this one would deserve Magic Bounce, Queen Majesty, Dazzling or a other nice touch.

-Incineroar, every one things of tough claws? we now know that our other dark cat Persian got fur coat, then maybe its time for a fire starter that could be immune maybe to water or to fighting type moves? think of it? Combat Proof or sommething in that direction. I know Tough Claws looks like a good choice but, there could be more.

-Dicidueye , it will be able to learn Fly and Phantom Force,
hard to pick a ability for this one, a starter with levitate and 3 immunities even if it learns probably many flying type moves? then a gains its cape reminds me of Disquise... Sniper? probably it will in future get a secondary ability and a mega to make it better, but hope they dont pull a Magician like with Delphox.

as to Psychic Terrain, only negating priority? what about reversing effects of moves, imagine a pokemon that uses a fire type move that burns and instead burns itself then the oponent?

Last edited:
So, any more major leaks that has to proved or disproved? It seems have everything major has been proven or disproven. :/

Back
Top Bottom