Search results for query: *

1. TouyaShiro

RM13: HD and Denise

Change... Mind? > CANNOT COMPREHEND > Enter instruction
  2. TouyaShiro

Ah, but my vision is perfectly fine. You are confusing it for my presumptions, the factual incorrectness of which is purely mental.
  3. TouyaShiro

So, ME became Finn.
  4. TouyaShiro

Power, passion, masters degree. *Kreygasm*
  5. TouyaShiro

That would just make it more boring, honestly - it goes back to what I said about everything being carefully calculated. It's not fun if everything goes according to plan every single time - I say this more as a spectator than a player. The meta's staples are already stagnant enough with their...
  6. TouyaShiro

TM54 is your friend. Edit: Crits to be earned? How? After enough damage or something? Well, two things It's not like it's real-time gameplay Depending on the proposed conditions for alternative critical hits, it could arguably be worse than the RNG system we have now (which, barring modifiers...
  7. TouyaShiro

Honestly I think it's these traits which make any meta more interesting. If it was entirely skill based and you removed all differing factors for the sake of balance, it wouldn't be fun to watch. There's the suspense for whether or not a player could pull off a crazy victory through sheer luck...
  8. TouyaShiro

Been pretty good. More or less trying to write off a certain few things without bursting out too hard and also distracting myself with even more JRPG goodness. Well, it has no effect on the multiplayer meta so it's a moot point, but I understand the disdain for adding more factors to the meta...
  9. TouyaShiro

Maybe, maybe not. Unfortunately I can't read your movement so it's hard to tell.
  10. TouyaShiro

Except reading. Come to think of it, why is reading banned? Am I gonna get banned for trying to read too far into it?
  11. TouyaShiro

You can hug rocks when you get knocked out unconscious.
  12. TouyaShiro

Are we playing Battleship or something?
  13. TouyaShiro

leggo of me
  14. TouyaShiro

Wew. I still won't believe it 100% but I won't argue about it any further. It's honestly not that difficult to overcome once you have a team that can handle (mostly) everything, and of course crafted towards the specific battle category - building that team is the hardest part. I mean, if...
  15. TouyaShiro

You're making yourselves look real puntable right now.
  16. TouyaShiro

Unless you provide the source on this information I'm gonna have a hard time believing what you say... It seems plausible, don't get me wrong, and I can understand that being the case even if it is a bit BS, but in all honesty that's part of the reason why coverage is important in the first place.
  17. TouyaShiro

Hold on, where does anything prove that they look at your team and specifically counter them? As far as I'm aware, it's a selection of Pokémon that are randomised but are always grouped together in some formation, special trainers notwithstanding. It becomes a problem when you face monotype...
  18. TouyaShiro

See, I'm not really a fan of the gimmicks of the Frontiers over the years. That's why I don't mind what the battle facilities are these days as much as other people do - less bull to deal with.
  19. TouyaShiro

I honestly find calling it the Maison 2.0 both insulting and appropriate, if because the structure is exactly the same - but said structure is easily miles better than how it is in the Battle Towers of the past.
  20. TouyaShiro

Step 50: Boy, this is a long staircase!
Back
Top Bottom