Search results for query: *

1. ToxicWhiskers

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Very cold and tired. I'm really struggling to keep warm at the moment for some reason. I hope I'm not coming down with some kind of illness.
  2. ToxicWhiskers

A bit tired, after a crazy weekend of Crufts and having most of our family round yesterday for a Mothers' Day feast. But also happy because I decided to get out the house for a while and visited my Nana so I could help her get acquainted with her new smartphone (first time she's ever owned one).
  3. ToxicWhiskers

Very tired, both physically and mentally, and a bit queasy. I spent my day at a film and TV job fair just to get some career ideas and hopefully make some connections. But as it was mostly geared towards people wanting to work in live-action TV and film and as someone with an animation...
  4. ToxicWhiskers

Pretty annoyed. I was hoping to stay up and watch the Super Bowl in bed, but my TV's screen has broken.
  5. ToxicWhiskers

A bit stiff from doing both the gym and kickboxing yesterday, but also excited as I'm seeing My Neighbour Totoro on stage with my sister tonight (I wish it wasn't raining though)!
  6. ToxicWhiskers

Pretty good. Sold a couple of things on my Etsy shop today and getting ready for Birmingham MCM Comic Con on Saturday.
  7. ToxicWhiskers

Somewhat neutral. I was annoyed and freaking out earlier because there was a mix-up and the job interview I was meant to have next week accidentally got shifted to this morning. But I missed the call as my phone was charging and I was out walking our dog. Luckily, I got in touch with them and...
  8. ToxicWhiskers

Got quite a big shock earlier. I was cleaning my bedroom and suddenly, this magpie pokes his head around the side of my window (he was probably perching on the gutters) and I shrieked, scaring him off!
  9. ToxicWhiskers

Not too bad. My body's a bit up and down following a hydrocortisone injection in my leg and I've been ordered not to drive and to rest it when possible for the rest of the week.
  10. ToxicWhiskers

Very itchy. I feel more physically sensitive than usual.
  11. ToxicWhiskers

A bit tired today after heading into London yesterday to meet up with my brother to see the new Studio Ghibli film. Planning to hit the gym to wake myself up.
  12. ToxicWhiskers

A bit disappointed as I didn't get the job I applied for and I really had my hopes pinned on this one (it was a maternity cover job at my old workplace). On the other hand, my parents have booked a week away in Greece for next week and I've been invited.
  13. ToxicWhiskers

Trying to get over a bad cold and also stressing out over not hearing back about this job I've applied for.
  14. ToxicWhiskers

A tad nervous, as I won't know until tomorrow whether I've got this job I applied for or not.
  15. ToxicWhiskers

Oh my word! I hope you're doing okay. :bulbaHugs:
  16. ToxicWhiskers

A bit mixed right now. Got a job interview in 15 mins.
  17. ToxicWhiskers

Getting a tad nervous, since Hyper Japan is this weekend and I should be packing.
  18. ToxicWhiskers

A tad annoyed, as I wanted to do a "dress rehearsal" of my newest cosplay and take pictures, but it's raining outside.
  19. ToxicWhiskers

I should be happy because I've got Hyper Japan in a few weeks, but at the same time, I'm very tired as I've been trying to make each day as productive as possible until I can get a new job.
  20. ToxicWhiskers

I've been dealing with a lot of mixed emotions over the last couple of days, what with my gramps's funeral and meeting up with family members I haven't seen in a few years. But all is quiet now and I'm now happy as I'm on a roll with some projects I'm working on.
Back
Top Bottom