• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I'm okay, got out of work 5 minutes after I was supposed to go because I forgot to check the clock :lapras:

I've been very happy after some amazing news yesterday (I might share sometime), but this afternoon I have been weighed down by feeling a bit sick at my stomach. D:

I'm okay, currently waiting for my bus on ly way to work. Also got past the roller coaster of emotions I've had yesterday !

Slightly tired even though I slept fine. Mornings are when I feel most tired. T_T

Back
Top Bottom