Search results for query: *

1. ToxicWhiskers

In Memoriam: Celebrities

British TV cook Dave Myers, best known for being one half of the Hairy Bikers with Si King, has passed away aged 66 after a two-year battle with cancer. I'm gutted as I love their cooking shows and used some of their recipes.
  2. ToxicWhiskers

British radio DJ Steve Wright, best known for hosting his afternoon show on BBC Radio 1 and Radio 2 has died suddenly, aged 69.
  3. ToxicWhiskers

Actor Matthew Perry, best known for playing Chandler Bing on Friends, has died aged 54. Sources are saying he was found dead in his home.
  4. ToxicWhiskers

Actor Sir Michael Gambon has died at the age of 82 of pneumonia. He was best known for TV shows The Singing Detective and Maigret, and taking over the role of Professor Dumbledore in the Harry Potter films following the passing of Dumbledore's previous actor Richard Harris. He also voiced Uncle...
  5. ToxicWhiskers

British chat show host Sir Michael Parkinson passed away aged 88 last night.
  6. ToxicWhiskers

Tina Turner has passed away aged 83.
  7. ToxicWhiskers

Mark Sheehan, guitarist and co-founder of The Script, passed away aged 46.
  8. ToxicWhiskers

British presenter and comedian Paul O' Grady, best known for his drag persona Lily Savage, passed away suddenly last night. He was 67. I used to love watching his For The Love Of Dogs show.
  9. ToxicWhiskers

The second I saw the news, I was gutted. Absolutely gutted for his family and friends. And Walter E. Jones, who played Zack the original Black Ranger has posted a very touching little tribute on his Instagram. Jason David Frank has been one of my biggest idols since childhood and he was one of...
  10. ToxicWhiskers

He also voiced Kwanzaa-Bot in Futurama.
  11. ToxicWhiskers

It's unbelievable. Only a few days ago, the Queen was swearing in our new Prime Minister and now she's gone just like that. Even though she was still determined to carry out her duties, I don't think she was really the same after losing Phillip. At least she lived long enough to see the...
  12. ToxicWhiskers

Former Pop Idol contestant and singer Darius Danesh was found dead in his apartment. He was only 41. He was best known for the song Colourblind, which was one of my favourite songs when I was younger.
  13. ToxicWhiskers

What a shame. :( I don't really have much to do with Yu-Gi-Oh! these days, but it was a big part of my teens and my main gateway into anime, so I was shocked when I saw the news.
  14. ToxicWhiskers

He also played Santa in a few Christmas movies, notably Elf and Olive the Other Reindeer. I think he was also recently in Grace & Frankie.
  15. ToxicWhiskers

Prince Philip passed away today. He would have been 100 in June.
  16. ToxicWhiskers

From what I've read, the scumbag responsible is still bed-bound and they can't formally take him to court until he is fully recovered.
Back
Top Bottom