Search results for query: *

1. Turbo

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I think in general people like that Dragonife is female as it was a head canon for a long time so I'm guessing that the consensus is Dragonite is female until proven otherwise Officially?... The games mimic the anime best they can Like outside of all the Ash’s Pikachu distributions, (which...
  2. Turbo

Yeah I think each series even the ones that are really similar do something that shifts it from the previous series Like DP for example made a shift with Dawn from May that personally took me a while to get used to And change in general isn't usually accepted especially when the thing before...
  3. Turbo

I think it depends what you're comparing it to, As I think all series after OS go down in viewership from aging out to just general popularity not as big as that initial boom. And I think every series has this weird “I don't like A B & C” early on and as the series goes they start liking A & B...
  4. Turbo

Yeah I mostly agree AG just was in an unfortunate position because of a lot of outside circumstances as you mentioned I don't think DP will be forgotten at least not the same way AG has, DP even now can be argued as the best series and factors like Dawn Paul & Cynthia have left more of a mark...
  5. Turbo

As for the battle frontier part I think it might have to do with they haven't posted battle frontier season on the Pokemon tv app yet. That or they wanted his Hoenn Pokemon team iconic battle to he included as Brandon was his Kanto team, and the other frontier brains was either a mix of all his...
  6. Turbo

It would be nice but I don’t think so Mega evolution just has the benefit of technically being the mechanic/gimmick of roughly 5 regions As it started in Kalos, Hoenn had the remake which gave it more Mega’s and gave it the connection, Kanto had a similar treatment just with stuff like Origins...
  7. Turbo

I don’t mind it, Was kinda looking forward to other characters that would be a potential good battle for Ash since there has been some build up but I don’t mind if that character is true Now I feel it’s going to be one of those bittersweet moments like a win against but not with so we’ll...
  8. Turbo

Oh I thought the froakie catching thing would be in the same episode when Greninja appears My bad
  9. Turbo

I don't know if that rumor was true or just someone speculating If Goh were to get another partner starter it would of been a Sinnoh Starter like Chimchar because of all the Gen 4 stuff that happened (or even Kanto because of they're in Kanto a lot) And I don't think it would be bad if he...
  10. Turbo

It was his goal, as he originally wanted to catch it first to be his partner then he thought he would catch them all and work his way to Mew now Project Mew gives him a more direct way to encounter Mew so catching Pokémon is just because Goh likes them, befriends them or etc Yes, Evil is bad
  11. Turbo

Anyone have any guesses for the Freezing Raid Battle (102)? Like who’s going to catch Articuno (or acquire whatever is required like with Moltres and Volcorona)? Goh? Gary? Horace/Tokio? Ash? None? I think it’ll be interesting if this is what decides who’s officially apart of that Project Mew...
  12. Turbo

Where'd you hear that? I wonder if it'll be intentional training or it just happens
  13. Turbo

Yeah it would be interesting as it would be refreshing to see a different one before it eventually goes back to Pikachu’s Also seeing Dracovish using a move like Meteor Beam would be hilarious to me
  14. Turbo

So is Bonnie actually going to battle? or is it one of those things where they said Clemont and Bonnie but really mean Clemont and Bonnie and help Ash train and Clemont might be a battle and Bonnie something different? As unless she uses Zygarde somehow it’s just gonna be Dedenne (lol a proper...
  15. Turbo

Yeah I actually rewatched the Ash vs Alain battle today lol I think Noivern and Goodra definitely got job to let Hawlucha and Greninja get a win Part of me wanted them to do better but I get it as Hawlucha Talonflame Pikachu and Greninja were the main four and its good to make sure they all got...
  16. Turbo

Yeah about reversal I do agree it’s a unique move that sets Ash’s Lucario apart I just noticed that Lucario didn’t have a normal up close move if it’s moveset currently is Aura Sphere Steel Beam and Double Team with Reversal as more of a late in the battle move But the way Lucario uses it it...
  17. Turbo

Yeah I think Dragonite and Gengars moves are pretty set, maybe Gengar replacing Ice punch for another physical move but most likely not Lucario I can see keeping all except reversal, it’s an interesting move but I feel it can be replaced by another physical move something like Extemespeed or...
  18. Turbo

Like each series?! Kanto: can stay the same imo in hindsight Pokemon like Primeape didn't need to be caught Orange Islands: same maybe keep Lapras Johto: focus on the johto Pokemon faster and keep Heracross and etc and keep Larvitar Hoenn: can stay the same maybe give Ash Mudkip instead of...
  19. Turbo

It does make me wonder if they had any plans for the first three gym leaders before the darkest day arc? As we've gotten to see all the gym leaders except for Gordie/Melony (but we got Alister which kinda makes up for it) since then And since they're early gym leaders it would have made sense...
  20. Turbo

oh Dracozolt and Arctovish we're shown on a screen in the fossil episode so that might count as their debuts Since they're probably going to keep Leons team similar to his game teams I doubt Dracozolt or any different team members will be in it Maybe a gen 9 Pokemon if they decide to go that route
Back
Top Bottom