Search results for query: *

1. U

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

What's a good set for a specially defensive Dusclops wall? I was thinking: Dusclops@Eviolite Impish 252 HP/252 SpDef/4 Spe Will 'O Wisp Rest Night Shade Protect Will 'O Wisp to cushion physical attacks, Rest for healing (as long as nothing can 2HKO), Night Shade to get in some damage and...
  2. U

He did; I'd revealed it earlier in the match.
  3. U

Clarification: My opponent had the Rotom, I was using Gyarados. Sorry if that wasn't clear. I really didn't want to post this, but here goes: My opponent overpredicted and used HP Ground, assuming a switch to Jolteon. Obviously this didn't affect my Gyara, so I got an extra turn of set-up. He...
  4. U

The opponent won't stop using electric attacks altogether once they are aware of Jolteon, they will just be more cautious. I had a long description of the scenario that I had in mind typed up, but my iPod (which I am on right now) starts to lag as I was writing it and crashed before I could post...
  5. U

I've easily pulled off multiple Volt Absorbs on Shoddy before, even when my opponent was fully aware of my Jolteon. It's all about prediction, overprediction, and over-overprediction :P
  6. U

What? Yeah, it recovers nothing if you are at full health, but at that point you van afford a sub; Jolteon can wreak plenty of havoc at 75% with a Life Orb. However, if you are damaged at all by recoil or previous subs, Volt Absorb can heal that off. It seems pretty obvious
  7. U

That assumes you have hazards on your side.
  8. U

If you predict correctly, volt absorb should "pay" for a sub.
  9. U

I never thought I'd see someone use the word "scathing" to describe a pokemon's speed. Substitute could work in the last spot with a Life Orb to ease prediction and create a buffer, as Jolteon will cause a lot of switches.
  10. U

Not necessarily. Ninjask and Yanmega can pass Speed Boost boosts. Actually, it's the only thing that Ninjask is ever used for.
Back
Top Bottom