Search results for query: *

1. Winterdaze

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Aurorus has a terrible defensive typing that makes it weak to common attacking types, including two nasty 4x weaknesses to Fighting and Steel. That said, it has some niche popularity in NU and even RU as a wallbreaker as Refrigerate Hyper Voice hits extremely hard, especially with Choice Specs...
  2. Winterdaze

Re: Ideas for a Male 6IV Timid H/A Eevee Swords Dance, with Leaf Blade and Return as your main attacking moves. Leafeon's coverage is a bit sparse unfortunately which is why you might want to have Baton Pass in case you meet something you can't beat. Aerial Ace, Bite and X-Scissor are your...
  3. Winterdaze

Re: Ideas for a Male 6IV Timid H/A Eevee No, as Leafeon is a physical attacker. I'd agree that it's the best choice though, as Guts Flareon prefers Jolly, and Chlorophyll makes the lower speed less of an issue.
  4. Winterdaze

Re: Ideas for a Male 6IV Timid H/A Eevee I'd say Espeon would be the best choice, as Jolteon much prefers Volt Absorb while Magic Bounce Espeon has some noteworthy sets that use a Timid nature. Dual Screens in particular likes the extra speed to put up the screens before being attacked.
  5. Winterdaze

Re: Ideas for a Male 6IV Timid H/A Eevee Moved to Battle Centre, since this thread is for battling advice.
  6. Winterdaze

It really comes down to whether you want to hit Gastrodon and Co. harder or Heatran. Your neutral STABs hit harder than a super effective Hidden Power so only 4x weaknesses and things that resist those STABs are relevant. Imo HP Grass would be better if you're going for a 4 attacks set, but if...
  7. Winterdaze

While it isn't Magic Guard, Audino has Klutz which also negates Sticky Barb damage, as well as access to Knock Off. It also has the bulk to pull of that kind of strategy, though it's still a fairly gimmicky option. EDIT: I just checked and Reuniclus has also access to the Sticky Barb, Magic...
  8. Winterdaze

So far when building supporting Sylveon sets, I've been making them along the same lines as Jellicent or Vaporeon; Bold with max def, as it seems most of Sylveons useful resistances are to physical types and its special bulk is good even without investment. But I've seen a lot of people...
  9. Winterdaze

It depends on whether you're using an offensive or defensive set, for a defensive Swampert I'd recommend Ice Beam (with a Relaxed nature). If you're using an offensive Swampert (like a Curse or Choice Band variant) you'll probably want Ice Punch or Avalanche as your Ice-type move
  10. Winterdaze

How does Psych Up work on a Pokemon with Contrary? Does it copy the opponent's changes as per usual, or do they get inverted as well?
  11. Winterdaze

Re: Ninetales Moveset help Try using Psyshock, it'll hit your opponent's Ninetales on it's weaker Defence stat. Alternatively, Dig could also work despite being a "telegraphed" move since it's a 1 on 1 battle. Ninetales' Attack is awful, but then so is it's Defence (usually).
  12. Winterdaze

If an Imposter Ditto transforms into a Pokemon that has Tailwind active on it's side of the field, will it copy the speed boost?
Back
Top Bottom