Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

Firstly, appologies for the confusion I caused earlier. Secondly... Elementar 3 - MegaPod 2 Great Glaceon 1 - Changeling 2 + Spoopster 1
  2. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

...Oh, hey, speaking of errors, it seems thatSpoopster made an error with his scores due to assuming that when I post a +/- next to a number it means that said number is the number before I have added/subtracted from it, rather then the number after said addition/subtraction, the latter of which...
  3. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

MegaPod 2 - Great Glaceon 1 - Changeling 2 Spoopster 3 + Note: I am assuming that Water Max's two instances of counting up of Elementar's score by two in the same post, which is against the rules if I recall correctly, didn't happen, because, well, they're against the rules. Thus, when taking...
  4. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

Rainbow Cloud 4 + Elementar 2 MegaPod 4 - Max1996 4 Changeling 4 TheCapsFan 1 - Spoopster 4
  5. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

Rainbow Cloud 5 Elementar 4 MegaPod 6 Max1996 6 - Changeling 5 TheCapsFan 5 Maniacal Engineer 2 + Pika_pika42 3 Cilantro 5 -
  6. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

Apparently so. Rainbow Cloud 7 Elementar 6 MegaPod 7 - Max1996 6 - Changeling 5 TheCapsFan 5 Maniacal Engineer 4 + Pika_pika42 5 Cilantro 8 Oh, and it's Monday here, that too.
  7. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

Oh hey, nice job winning that round, Cilantro. I would put a semi-reandom gif here in celebration, but I can't be bothered to find one and I have this image here anyway so here you go: Also, votes, you say? Rainbow Cloud 10 Elementar 8 MegaPod 9 - Max1996 9 - Changeling 8 TheCapsFan 5...
  8. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

NMLewis 3 - Lone_Garurumon 3 Vulpix037 4 Anime Kitten 4 Enzap 4 Fluttershy of Light 3 + Anime Psyclone 4 DarthWolf 3 Water Max 3 Cilantro 3 - SoaringDylan 3
  9. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

NMLewis 4 - Lone_Garurumon 5 Vulpix037 5 Subarashii 5 Enzap 5 Chidamari Sketch 4 Fluttershy of Light 5 AnimePsyclone 6 + swarla 4 DarthWolf 3 Water Max 2 Cilantro 6 - SoaringDylan 3
  10. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

NMLewis 7 - Lone_Garurumon 7 Vulpix037 7 - Subarashii 7 Enzap 7 Chidamari Sketch 7 Fluttershy of Light 7 AnimePsyclone 7 swarla 6 DarthWolf 7 Water Max 7 + Cilantro 7 SoaringDylan 7 Zexy 7
  11. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

NMLewis 10 + Lone_Garurumon 8 Vulpix037 9 - Subarashii 8 Enzap 9 Chidamari Sketch 7 Fluttershy of Light 8 + AnimePsyclone 8 swarla 5 DarthWolf 8 Water Max 9 Cilantro 9 SoaringDylan 8 Zexy 8
  12. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

NMLewis 10 - Lone_Garurumon 9 Vulpix037 9 Subarashii 9 - Enzap 9 Chidamari Sketch 7 Fluttershy of Light 9 + AnimePsyclone 9 swarla 7 DarthWolf 9 Water Max 9 Cilantro 9 SoaringDylan 9 Zexy 9
  13. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

Ah, I derped, my bad. My actual nominations: NMLewis Lone_Garurumon Vulpix037 Subarashii Enzap Chidamari Sketch Fluttershy of Light @AnimePsyclone Also, Flutters, if you don't want to be nominated for this you can always ask not to be. Unless your issue is specific to mentioning and the...
  14. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

*Grumbles about how I always miss the end of these... not that I'd've voted any differently, but that's besides the point* Oh, and congrats on your victory, Pika... is this your first one here, I can't recall? Eh, in any case, here's one of those random gifs I post whenever someone wins...
  15. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

NMLewis 1 - Pika_pika42 2 SoaringDylan 2 Enzap 2 Water Max 0 - DarthWolf 2 Lone_Garurumon 3 +
  16. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

NMLewis 3 Pika_pika42 3 Zexy 3 SoaringDylan 2 Crystal Onix 0 - Fluttershy of Light 2 + AnimePsyclone 1 Enzap 3 - Water Max 3 Zachie 2 DarthWolf 2 Lone_Garurumon 3
  17. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

NMLewis 5 Pika_pika42 5 Zexy 5 swarla 4 SoaringDylan 3 - Crystal Onix 4 Fluttershy of Light 4 + AnimePsyclone 3 Neosquid 4 Enzap 4 - Water Max 4 Zachie 5 DarthWolf 5 Lone_Garurumon 5 Monday or something.
  18. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

NMLewis 5 - Pika_pika42 4 Zexy 6 swarla 5 SoaringDylan 5 Crystal Onix 4 Fluttershy of Light 5 + AnimePsyclone 5 Neosquid 5 - Enzap 5 Water Max 5 Zachie 5 DarthWolf 5 Lone_Garurumon 5
  19. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

NMLewis 6 Pika_pika42 5 Zexy 5 - swarla 5 SoaringDylan 6 Crystal Onix 5 Fluttershy of Light 6 AnimePsyclone 5 Neosquid 6 - Enzap 6 Water Max 6 Zachie 5 DarthWolf 6 Lone_Garurumon 5 +
  20. Wispy Willow

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

NMLewis 6 - Pika_pika42 5 Zexy 6 swarla 6 SoaringDylan 6 Crystal Onix 5- Fluttershy of Light 6 + AnimePsyclone 5 Neosquid 6 Enzap 6 Water Max 6 Zachie 6 DarthWolf 6 Lone_Garurumon 4 I mean it's not exactly twelve hours but it's close enough right?
Back
Top Bottom