• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kingdom of Pokémon [v9]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Grumbles about how I always miss the end of these... not that I'd've voted any differently, but that's besides the point*

Oh, and congrats on your victory, Pika... is this your first one here, I can't recall? Eh, in any case, here's one of those random gifs I post whenever someone wins:
fireworks-animated-gif-7.gif

Also, nominations, you say?

NMLewis
Lone_Garurumon
Vulpix037
Subarashii
Enzap
Chidamari Sketch
@Fluttershy of Light
@Lone_Garurumon

*Grumbles about how I always miss the end of these... not that I'd've voted any differently, but that's besides the point*

Oh, and congrats on your victory, Pika... is this your first one here, I can't recall? Eh, in any case, here's one of those random gifs I post whenever someone wins:
fireworks-animated-gif-7.gif

Also, nominations, you say?

NMLewis
Lone_Garurumon
Vulpix037
Subarashii
Enzap
Chidamari Sketch
@Fluttershy of Light
@Lone_Garurumon
Lone_Garurumon was already nominated..

Also I don't mind being nominated but are the tags necessary? I haven't really participated in this thread chain and the alerts come out of nowhere..

Ah, I derped, my bad. My actual nominations:

NMLewis
Lone_Garurumon
Vulpix037
Subarashii
Enzap
Chidamari Sketch
Fluttershy of Light
@AnimePsyclone

Also, Flutters, if you don't want to be nominated for this you can always ask not to be. Unless your issue is specific to mentioning and the notifications therein, in which case... I'm not entirely sure, you'd have to ask Max on that.

Ah, I derped, my bad. My actual nominations:

NMLewis
Lone_Garurumon
Vulpix037
Subarashii
Enzap
Chidamari Sketch
Fluttershy of Light
@AnimePsyclone

Also, Flutters, if you don't want to be nominated for this you can always ask not to be. Unless your issue is specific to mentioning and the notifications therein, in which case... I'm not entirely sure, you'd have to ask Max on that.
I'm ok with being nominated it's just the notifications of being tagged/mentioned that can get annoying since I haven't participated in the game..

Just let me know if I actually win on this game :p

Thank you YT. Yeah my first one. :)

Nominations
NMLewis
Lone_Garurumon
Vulpix037
Subarashii
Enzap
Chidamari Sketch
Fluttershy of Light
AnimePsyclone
swarla
DarthWolf