Search results for query: *

1. Zachie

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

I hate you all. :( We would have won if you had listened to me!
  2. Zachie

As phase ends in a few hours and I'm about to head to sleep.. I'm extremely annoyed that nobody has even posted in this all day, least of all Cheff. I expect apologies when my death leads to scum winning this game.
  3. Zachie

Especially since, as he's admitted, he has little to no reason for voting me in the first place.
  4. Zachie

All I'm saying is Cheff has already led us astray once, and now he's leading you to lynch yet another Town member and pushing you guys towards a loss. After his mistake yesterday you'd think someone who has the towns best interests at heart would be more careful about making a lynch that could...
  5. Zachie

If you kill me today your glass of MILO just gets smaller. I'm the Miller, as I've said, which I might remind you comes up as scum on a cop check. Though I'd like Cheff to explain his full motivations behind lynching me?
  6. Zachie

I haven't heard any reasons to vote other than "Cheff said too" and I ain't that kinda guy. He should really explain himself & his motivations better, especially since he just caused us to lynch a townie.
  7. Zachie

Why me? What reason have I given you to suspect me? :|
  8. Zachie

My thing did not work. :(
  9. Zachie

In Town of Salem the Doctor is told when somebody attacks their target
  10. Zachie

Just pointing this out.
  11. Zachie

You guys done goofed
  12. Zachie

Hey, that's me. I'm basically a glorified game sub at this point thanks to Dylan. I will read up in the morning to catch up to speed, but for the time being, don't lynch me :p
Back
Top Bottom