Search results for query: *

1. Z

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

Er, I mean - even the animation team that does the show gets type interactions wrong. They've repeatedly said that Rock resists Electric when it doesn't. Frankly, most of the type interactions are nonsensical. Like . . . everything to do with Bug and Dark. I think some fans think the...
  2. Z

One of the big disappointments with Unova and Kalos were just how darn little their native Pokemon tended to reflect anything on America and France. The Pidove, Basculin, Scraggy, Trubbish, Elgyem, Boufallant, and Rufflet lines were the only ones based on American culture and Fennekin, Chespin...
  3. Z

Electric/Dark invasive Japanese delinquent rat Pikachu clone would be hilarious. Like Warunyan.
  4. Z

Zangoose's lore is so tied up with Seviper that it wouldn't make sense to suddenly introduce a rat into that relationship. Besides - Yungoose is a small asian mongoose (which eats eggs and rats) while Zangoose is an indian grey mongoose (which eats venomous snakes).
  5. Z

Yungoos is rivals with a rat, though if it's a new rat or Ratatta is unknown. It's based on the small Asian mongoose, which was introduced to Hawaii to fight non-native rats. However, the mongooses prefer to eat birds and now they're an invasive species as well. My mind would be blown if...
  6. Z

I want at least 100 new Pokemon. At least. As for the villain group - I'm going to join the flock in guessing they're alchemy-based, what with the references to Azoth, the Philosopher's Stone, alchemical symbols, the sun and rainbows.
  7. Z

My thoughts exactly - at this stage in XY's revelation we had Bunnelby and Fletchling and that was about it. I think it will definitely be higher than XY, I hope.
  8. Z

Rote memorization has nothing to do with team building - it's just boring homework you're required to do because the game doesn't do it for you. Having to memorize Dark is weak to Bug, for instance - is not only non-intuitive but adds no "gameplay" (meaningful choices). It just punishes people...
  9. Z

I'm hoping its closer to Hoenn - 2/3rds new, 1/3rd old. Practically no new Pokemon killed Gen 6 for me.
  10. Z

We'll probably get notice of the changes to Mega and Synergy/Synchro with the Pokemon Special 2 days from now.
  11. Z

Grubbin sure is cute. I guess they expected him to be revealed in this Treehouse but they never encountered it. Glad to see Popplio is probably the slow/bulky one. Defensive Water works. Defensive Grass/Flying definitely wouldn't.
  12. Z

Yeah, but that turned out to be via TM. The earliest non-Fire/Normal move Fennekin can learn is Psybeam so . . . there ya go.
  13. Z

I love it - it prevents people from having to memorize all type combination effectiveness and the type of each Pokemon.
  14. Z

Oh snap, better watch out Azumarill. Milotic, Skitty, and Espurr are the only non-Fairy types that learn that.
  15. Z

I love that move effectiveness is always revealed in battle. That should take care of the people who complain that there's "too many Pokemon and you have to memorize the types for each one".
  16. Z

GameFreak sure loves weasels, ferrets, badgers, and otters.
Back
Top Bottom