Search results for query: *

1. Z

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Eevee: Jolly/Adamant Vaporeon: Bold/Modest Jolteon: Timid Flareon: Adamant/Calm/Careful Espeon: Bold/Timid Umbreon: Calm/Bold Leafeon: Jolly/Adamant Glaceon: Timid/Modest Sylveon: Bold/Modest/Calm Eevee, Flareon and Leafeon are physical attackers, Umbreon/Sylveon/Vaporeon are usually...
  2. Z

Yeah, it kinda looks like I would wanna reset it. However it has Knock Off and Stealth Rock and I want to make use of it, what EV's/Other moves and items should I have?
  3. Z

I recently got a 248 HP/172 Def/90 Spe Landorus-T from a trade. Anyone know what kind of spread that is? It's also Adamant and has HP ice if that helps. Should I just reset and get max Atk+spe?
  4. Z

Thanks for the advice shark and Glory Blaze!
  5. Z

I'm not sure what other moves to run for my LO Latios set? I have Draco Meteor and Psyshock so far. Edit: Actually, I don't know if Specs or LO would be better. Someone have any suggestions?
  6. Z

Should my Electivire have Cross Chop or Fire Punch? Using it in lower tiers. Other moves I have are Wild Charge, Earthquake and Ice Punch.
  7. Z

Hey everyone, So I was planning on using an Imposter Ditto, but I don't know if you have to EV train/level it up for it to do its best in competitive play?
  8. Z

Can somebody help me out with some EV's/nature? I want to make a utility AssVest Armaldo with Rapid Spin/Knock Off/Aqua Jet/X-Scissor or Stone Edge. However, I do not know what nature it should be or where I should put the EV's in.
Back
Top Bottom