Search results for query: *

1. canisaries

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

i mean, the head of the model looks identical to gladion's current model, really. if he were older, i'd imagine he'd look just a bit different, so... but that concept art was great, very convincing. props to the artist.
  2. canisaries

Meeting a shiny Totem would be the worst, since it seems like you can't catch them.
  3. canisaries

The second Kommo-o in the demo was definitely a Totem. Does that change anything?
  4. canisaries

Wasn't it said that we'd get another thread for the datamines? I was kind of expecting it would have been made already...
  5. canisaries

Is at least the demo coming out on the same day in Europe as it is in NA?
  6. canisaries

Anyone know why that is, anyway? I know they removed the gambling in HG/SS, but I can't come up with any other reasons on the spot. Do they just take extra time in localization to put the U's in words like "color"? /s
  7. canisaries

First reply by a one "John Gamefreak" and it says "no they don't". Damnit, I lost it at that. Also, last night I had a dream where I was playing Sun/Moon, and upon waking up I was just mad because there's still a month of time left and even more since I live in Europe :/
  8. canisaries

As absolutely kickass that design is, the drawings look a bit wonky and the front view doesn't look symmetrical enough. The starfish are also drawn differently.
  9. canisaries

Got pics?
  10. canisaries

Regarding the Riddler update, there's a species of toucan called the Fiery-billed aracari... It doesn't live in Hawaii (but according to Wikipedia, neither does any other species of toucan either), but I think it'd look weird and unique enough to be a Pokemon. Just an idea. Also, it looks like...
  11. canisaries

"I CAN SEE FOREVER" Also, the Alolan Persian from those drawing leaks looks like it doesn't look like it's having that great a time. With living. I'd comment on more, but I can't make out what half of those are even supposed to be. Except for the Cutiefly final. Waifu bait much?
  12. canisaries

Oh, I was searching the site itself. Sorry.
  13. canisaries

He hasn't added Alolan Grimer or the middle starters there yet either, though.
  14. canisaries

People on Reddit are saying pangolin, which would make sense because of the scales. I don't know what everyone's problems with the Jangmo-o evos is, I love Rasta Dio. Granted, its design is pretty complex, but in the end it's just built up of many small simple motifs repeating. I wonder what...
  15. canisaries

One of the images posted to Serebii. Can anyone make out what that thing the girl with the yellow shirt is interacting with?
  16. canisaries

For those who are lazy, Serebii writes: "10:20 From the same source, but currently without pictures so it's unconfirmed, Jangmo-o's evolution is in the magazine, and is Dragon/Fighting-type, and that Type: Null changes type based on items it holds, and that it evolves into a Pokémon called...
  17. canisaries

PLOT TWIST: Jangmo-o actually a Dialga prevo :P
  18. canisaries

It's got the exact elemental symbol for earth on its forehead... Pokemon is more subtle than that. That poses an interesting question... What if Type:Null's parts correspond with the Tapus? Though it doesn't have any parts which directly resemble any part of Koko, but it does have a crest and...
  19. canisaries

So... shouldn't the leaks be coming in soonish? Anyway, I wonder if any leaks will be disproven with the coming news. As far as I can recall, there hasn't been much talk of Type:Null in any leaks, though...
  20. canisaries

Exactly! Thank you. This is exactly my problem with the theory as well.
Back
Top Bottom