• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
Eh. There's no law that the demo-exclusive Totem Pokemon has to be placed right after the respective Pokemon rather than its evolution.

It is fairly obvious that the blanks correspond to Totem Pokemon. It is no coincidence that two appear after Gumshoo and Lurantis. Mimikyu having four blanks after it makes sense since it has four variants itself (since it has two poses).
They are! I just figured out why there are 2 spots after Mimikyu! One for it's normal form and one for it's form after taking the first hit!
This means Mimikyu IS a Totem Pokémon, and that Totem Pokémon can be shiny apparently (same as UB's).

This means there are 6 Totem Pokémon (Gumshoos/Raticate, Lurantis, Vikavolt, Salandit's Evo, Kommo-o and Mimikyu) meaning at least 6 Trial Captains, and then ther's Lana to be the 7th becuase none of the Totem Pokémon is Water type.

True. I'm dismissing the possibility of a form thing, but it might be more like Battle Bond than Z-Forms. We'll see soon enough.
I wouldn't be too hopeful if I were you since every different form of new and old Pokémon was found in the data mine and there are no Split evolutions or other sort of Forms at all.
Unless they were scrubbed from the demo, but I still wouldn't be too hopeful.

The Riddler is awfully silent today. I expected maybe he will update his pokedex blocks with the datamined data.
At least he said that there will be no 3rd counterpart to Solgaleo and Lunala.

So maybe we no longer have 3rd version games.

Assuming they aren't Shiny-locked.

At least he said that there will be no 3rd counterpart to Solgaleo and Lunala.

I don't doubt that they've moved away from third-version games, but I got the impression that Marshadow was related to them after all?

Actually on that note, how certain are the dataminers that the Solgaleo/Lunala pre-evolutions actually are pre-evolutions, and not forms?

Did we figure out what the riddler meant by that picture of a flame?

I'm guessing the red X means one of the ultra beasts but the flame seems hard to connect to a Pokemon.

i am going to guess that maybe the starters are plot relevant. i heard a rumor about that somewhere... or maybe they have a special move.

Okay Played the Demo!! I am disapointed not surprised the Demo DATAMINE revealed 72 new Pokemon. But the fact certain Pokemon don't evolve like Komala and Minior, I was convinced they'd have evolutions.

Okay Played the Demo!! I am disapointed not surprised the Demo DATAMINE revealed 72 new Pokemon. But the fact certain Pokemon don't evolve like Komala and Minior, I was convinced they'd have evolutions.
I heard that not every sprite was in the data, so there could be more we haven't seen yet.

This was amazing

Attachments

• IMG_20161018_160559.jpg
    IMG_20161018_160559.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 137
I hope they scrubbed at least 10-15 Pokemon from the Demo. At least more then Kalos.
Doesn't make sense why they would scrub some and leave some, unless those are expected to be revealed soon, but the amount that was mined is waaayyy more than the number that they usually reveal at one time.

i heard that scrubbing some things can make the game unplayable. something to do with codes. or maybe it was time=$

Back
Top Bottom