Search results for query: *

1. conqueror

Generation VII confirmed!

But we got Ash-Greninja and the whole Zygarde plot with the cells and the Complete Form in Sun and Moon. And of course the Z-Moves which could easily added to a Kalos sequel. So, we have a mini Z-Version inside these games and this will partially satisfy many of the fans who wanted Kalos...
  2. conqueror

I don't know why, but if the leaks (from the demo datamining) about the alola pokedex are true, the generation is a bit lackluster for me and it feels like a rushed product. Worse even than gen6. I really wish I'm wrong.
  3. conqueror

I'm not so sure that it is impossible to get immediately mega evolution for the Alola starters. Don't forget that GameFreak always want to surprise us. And they are doing it well so far! Even with giving attention to a gen VI legendary in the new gen VII game and doing the pokedex "alive" with a...
  4. conqueror

We will definately see 2-3 new pokemon in-battle. I think nothing more though. To be honest, I got everything I wanted about the game (detailed region, starters, legendaries and some news about the pokedex) and anything more would spoil me. I'm thinking to avoid seeing anything else until...
  5. conqueror

Typing for the Solgaleo isn't the most interesting, but it is not so bad.
  6. conqueror

It was exactly what I expected from today's announcement. I like the Lunaala typing.
  7. conqueror

Psychic or Fairy Rotom?????
  8. conqueror

Strangely enough, I liked the enormous Kalos pokedex. I started few days ago playing again Black version and the limited to the only gen V pokedex is really annoying. I don't know if it is my idea because I don't like gen 5 pokemon designs so much, but I think that a combination of a large...
  9. conqueror

I never felt that Mega Evolution is something more than a new form of an old pokemon. But I like it, it refreshed some of the beloved "classic" gen I pokemon, making them more competitive (Beedrill, Pidgeot, Slowbro etc). I think 100 new pokemon and 20 new mega evolutions is the perfect...
  10. conqueror

Exactly. Hoenn boat it was the first I though when I read the multiple islands speculation. Earlier in the game we may use only the boat for moving between different main islands and later we can use Surf as well, to explore the sea routes and discover even more new places/tiny islands.
  11. conqueror

"Plus and Minus" rumors are ridiculously inaccurate and fake. The only lucky catch was the Fairy/Ghost legendary, which is very possible for the moon bat :P
  12. conqueror

Very possible. I don't think Pokemon will ever be more simple, because more extra features and detailed designs means more polished and shiny product for the customers and of course more sales.
  13. conqueror

Especially the legendaries are veeerrrry simple designs! :P Possibly the most detailed and well designed pokemon so far and we like it! I hope they will continue with "simple" designs like that!!!
  14. conqueror

XY is shiny indeed. Many beautiful places, 3d graphics, many new features in comparizon with the older generations. I'm ok with it. I like XY even if it doesn't have significant post game content. The good post game is indeed an important feature for me too, but I think that the content of the...
  15. conqueror

Hmm I'm not so sure if we can rely on the official description about the multiple islands. They can easily mean only the one big and the multiple smaller islands we saw on the trailer. I doubt they just show us just a part of the region and not the whole thing. They never did something like this...
  16. conqueror

Yes, the region name feels a bit uninspired, especially for players from the US, who know the name of this US state well. But I like it.
  17. conqueror

Zygarde cell collecting would be an AMAZING post game feature. But this requires the Zygarde's involvement in Aloha region, which is unlikely. Or return to Kalos :P
  18. conqueror

It is more possible to be in the post-game. Or as an event pokemon like Hoopa.
  19. conqueror

I like regions based on multiple islands and sea routes. It is something new as a main region. And the new graphics are fantastic!
  20. conqueror

I think the bat legendary would be part ghost or part psychic. The other part might be Dark. And the lion Fire/Fairy or Fire/Electric.
Back
Top Bottom