• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Generation VII confirmed!

Or they are doing what they want, because it's their games.
Or they keep wanting to surprise us by throwing us unexpected turns.
I'm all for surprises but the fact that they bought back CC after saying it was supposedly going to be a Gen 6 exclusive shows they heard some of the complaints. I've said it once and I'll keep on saying it that Pokémon Sun and Moon have quite alot to prove not to just to we the fans, but it has to show the world why Pokémon as a whole is so beloved. So much is riding on these games that it's not even funny, this could be the games that win back Japan, send the twentieth anniversary out in a bang, and make ends meet for Nintendo . The time is literally now and the clock is ticking.

I'm all for surprises but the fact that they bought back CC after saying it was supposedly going to be a Gen 6 exclusive shows they heard some of the complaints. I've said it once and I'll keep on saying it that Pokémon Sun and Moon have quite alot to prove not to just to we the fans, but it has to show the world why Pokémon as a whole is so beloved. So much is riding on these games that it's not even funny, this could be the games that win back Japan, send the twentieth anniversary out in a bang, and make ends meet for Nintendo . The time is literally now and the clock is ticking.
I have to agree. The fans are a powerful force in all directions. Just glad that it was in the right direction.

Sun and Moon have so much potential and so much expectation. But some people will still be disappointed despite catering to most's expectations. You can't please everyone. But let's hope that they meet the best possible expectations of the fans. :)

I have to agree. The fans are a powerful force in all directions. Just glad that it was in the right direction.

Sun and Moon have so much potential and so much expectation. But some people will still be disappointed despite catering to most's expectations. You can't please everyone. But let's hope that they meet the best possible expectations of the fans. :)
Yeah, like having an actual Dark-type gym? AZ has been waiting 3,003 years for that.

I'll be happy with any new information to be honest. Last time gave me pretty much everything I wanted to know before the game's release. So with any new information I'll just be spoiling myself.

I'll be happy with any new information to be honest. Last time gave me pretty much everything I wanted to know before the game's release. So with any new information I'll just be spoiling myself.
We all will. I mean, it's only 4 hours until the news leak.

We all will. I mean, it's only 4 hours until the news leak.

Less. It's currently 9:22pm where I am, the news is due at 11pm. We have just over an hour and a half to go. According to the timestamp on your post, you posted at 9pm, which would make it 2 hours. And besides that, it's not a leak if its from an official source, which this is. Scans, photos (like the Gen V starter evos) and trademarks are leaks, videos on the official youtube channel are not.

I've been having too much fun with my EO2U playthrough to remember that this news was even going live. Where I am, it should be a 30 minute difference between their 10PM and mine, so I'll just pay attention to Twitter.

Yeah in 5 minutes time it will be only an hour until the news. Last month the news didn't release exactly at the time they said but was a few minutes afterwards, so don't worry if nothing shows up at dead on the hour.

It was exactly what I expected from today's announcement. I like the Lunaala typing.

Uhm and that was the whole region? It still looks small... That would also mean little post game areas to explore if you're visiting them all in the main story...

The typings of the legendary are dissapointing. Sorry to say that but we already had Psychic/Steel multiple times before and Psychic/Ghost already had Hoopa.

Also the shirt of the female protagonist looks oversized in that artwork lol.

Last edited:
Typing for the Solgaleo isn't the most interesting, but it is not so bad.

So the legendaries' ability are just stylized Clear Body and White Smoke? At least they show them already.

Back
Top Bottom