Search results for query: *

1. dig

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

yeah, it's like he doesn't even get us, man. Does he even know what we're all about? It's like some people just don't get it, you know? It's all about the vibe, the camaraderie, and having a laugh with the lads. But there are always those who are a bit out of touch, like they're on a different...
  2. dig

Traversing the crystalline expanse under the shroud of night's embrace, with celerity and élan, we embark upon a journey that unfolds itself atop an unadorned vehicular carriage drawn by the lone quadrupedal companion. Over the undulating contours of the meadows we progress, our presence...
  3. dig

In the domain encapsulating suburban quotidianity, specifically ensconced within the meticulously preserved and geometrically delineated topographical precincts of Privet Drive, one would, with an aura of inevitability, encounter none other than the esteemed Mr. and Mrs. Dursley. These venerable...
  4. dig

It's like they always say; "eeep, lumbago pepperoni" - Harrison Ford, 1923
  5. dig

My favourite Star War is the one where Harry, Frodo and Indiana have to travel back in time to 1955, where they meet Don Corleone who needs to marry Wonder Woman, else Frodo will disappear. Harry and Frodo first try to kill the school bully, a shark named Jaws, but it turns out the shark was...
  6. dig

Nice to see you again @Zexy
  7. dig

Had a space cake in Amsterdam a couple months ago. I was in another bloody universe, man. Think it lasted around 5 hours.
  8. dig

I could never find the time to do that.
  9. dig

you know the rules, and so do I. Primarily because I used to be in charge of writing the forum rules :P
  10. dig

38 is a bigger number than 78
  11. dig

New emoji.
  12. dig

Nah, didn't have subtitles on at the time.
  13. dig

Saw a dog yesterday. It was roughly 80 feet long and was flying and sung in german and was made of clouds and it had cutlery for claws
  14. dig

So, who killed this thread?
  15. dig

- Britney Spears, 1914.
  16. dig

They should make a Water Wobbufett pre-evo. Call it Whynautical
  17. dig

If I had to punch a celestial body, I'd punch the moon. thinks hes better than us you're a joke, you stupid bloody rock. "look at me I'm the moon!" that's what he's like "i control tidal forces and trick stupid people into thinking I'm made of cheese" The moon's a twat. pff when was the...
  18. dig

Interesting astronomy fact Uranus is the coldest planet in solar system, but is a distant second to the coldness I show strangers every day. Interesting astronomy fact Uranus has rings, unlike me, because I'm bitter, cold and alone. Interesting astronomy fact I can see Uranus with the...
Back
Top Bottom