Search results for query: *

1. farewell friend

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Hello everyone!! What are you up to??
  2. farewell friend

Hey, how's everyone doing? :D Just enjoying some nice coffee myself. Coffee makes everything better~
  3. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Looks like AS is more popular :0 Not surprising given the metagame. So I guess OR is going to be like Y, then :p When I played KH it was also in the summer! Summer vacation, the best time when you're still a kid :p Ah, lucky! I so so...
  4. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Icy drinks are the best. I am a cold-drinks person to the core. I just do not like hot drinks. At all :x Honestly, I could go for an iced green tea latte now :p By the way! I'm curious; who here is getting OR and who is getting AS? (I'm...
  5. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Haha, you know as a teenager I once stayed up three days in a row :p No sleep. At all. I was soooo enamored with Kingdom Hearts 2, that I literally did not sleep. I did nothing but play for those three days. And I enjoyed every minute of...
  6. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Don't worry, that means you have a life Thank you :3 It's alright...it comes and goes; though one time I barely slept for like a week o_D Walking is still good exercise! Especially in the evening, at night, or early AM when it's way cooler...
  7. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Oh, cool! Thanks for sharing :D Maybe I can make some foamy plant milk >w< They are really expensive. Have you tried their iced green tea latte, though? I really love that drink :d I get mine with soy milk, extra matcha, and no sweetener...
  8. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Wait wait, how do you use it to make foamy milk? o_O
  9. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I think I bought a bitter melon before, it got bad in the fridge so I never ate it... The quality of the coffee bean affects the flavor, so higher-quality coffee is more palatable black, I think. I drink mine black with stevia :3 (Btw...
  10. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 So you don't like black coffee? If you're up to it, I recommend buying a French Press and some organic/fair trade coffee, then grinding it and cold-brewing it overnight. It is legit waaaaaaay better than any of that hot-brewed stuff!
  11. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 ^ I also can't imagine life without coffee. I look forward to it...it's kinda sad. Like there's nothing else for me to look forward to...except coffee :| LMAO. Srsly leggit funnies.
  12. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 GUUUYS, I WANT THE SHINY JIRACHI FFFFF JAPAN YOU SUCK SO MUCH SOMETIMES (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Even though I barely ever posted here, I do remember how insanely active this thread was. Literally, you could have pages upon pages of new posts in...
  13. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Does anyone know what happened to the blogs? They used to be sooooo active a few years ago; now they're just...pitiful :/ It makes me sad.
  14. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Yes, thank you, I feel much better now :) I think I felt ill because I had too much coffee, ahaha~ Well I don't have a very solid schedule normally, and at times can sleep the length of a whole day and some of the night, and at others...
  15. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I do indeed intend to do some physical activity! I was actually supposed to do cardio at night, but I felt really ill so I opted not to :(
  16. farewell friend

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I am so bored :\ What am I supposed to do? Oh right, useful stuff. But seriously, I am incredibly bored during the day.
Back
Top Bottom