• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5

I'm sorry you felt that way. :( Do you feel better now?

I can't believe you were going to exercise at night! Do you do that regularly? If I ever get too physically active within a few hours of going to bed, I ruin my sleep, so I tend to exercise first thing in the morning after breakfast but before I shower... When I can be bothered, anyway. I've been slacking lately, I must admit - I don't wash my hair every single day and I won't exercise on days when I'm not planning to wash my hair afterward, so as soon as I don't exercise for like a week I really fall out of the habit. My exercise mostly comes from cleaning the house now. u___u

I may sound like an old man telling his grandson to go outside, but I'd reccomend some physical activity. Pair of headphones, some music, and a nice jog will keep you from boredom if only for a small period of time.

I prefer walking. I know that it seems to be a minimal amount of exercise, but if you walk a long distance, you do burn calories.

I may sound like an old man telling his grandson to go outside, but I'd reccomend some physical activity. Pair of headphones, some music, and a nice jog will keep you from boredom if only for a small period of time.

I prefer walking. I know that it seems to be a minimal amount of exercise, but if you walk a long distance, you do burn calories.

Walking is still great excercise, but I've found it's harder to zone out and lose track of time when your not working as hard. There are other ways, that's simply the way I prefer.

I find myself spending a lot of time coding lately.

I'm sorry you felt that way. :( Do you feel better now?

I can't believe you were going to exercise at night! Do you do that regularly? If I ever get too physically active within a few hours of going to bed, I ruin my sleep, so I tend to exercise first thing in the morning after breakfast but before I shower... When I can be bothered, anyway. I've been slacking lately, I must admit - I don't wash my hair every single day and I won't exercise on days when I'm not planning to wash my hair afterward, so as soon as I don't exercise for like a week I really fall out of the habit. My exercise mostly comes from cleaning the house now. u___u

Yes, thank you, I feel much better now :)
I think I felt ill because I had too much coffee, ahaha~

Well I don't have a very solid schedule normally, and at times can sleep the length of a whole day and some of the night, and at others can stay up for a few days. But now in particular it's Ramadan, so I'm up all night (bad me, lol).
To answer your question, if I exercise I usually do it whenever I'm awake, be it night or day. I have a stationary bike and push it in front of the tv and work out that way XD

I think an intense cardio session helps me to sleep easier, because I get exhausted. I have times where insomnia hits me hard, and for a few days up to a week or more I barely sleep (and the opposite happens, but not as intense). I am strange o_O

Do you have any exercise machinery at your house? You can do some treadmilling (lol), while reading or watching tv! (Helps pass time.)
Or go for a walk :D
My favorite time to walk is sunset, but it's too hot right now where I live (Florida).

And don't worry, I also get lazy to exercise, and can sometimes go almost a week without it D:
If you don't keep up with it regularly, it gets hard...

Walking is still great excercise, but I've found it's harder to zone out and lose track of time when your not working as hard. There are other ways, that's simply the way I prefer.

Odd, as for me, it's the exact opposite. When I jog, I feel like OH MY GOD IT'S HOT AND I'M TIRED AND HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN but when I walk, I feel like ahh this is so nice i could stay out here another 10 hours.

I find myself spending a lot of time coding lately.
We do too. We all do.

Does anyone know what happened to the blogs? They used to be sooooo active a few years ago; now they're just...pitiful :/
It makes me sad.

A better question is what happened to the BCCT. It was crazy active for a long time. And now.. this.

Things change. I guess those who used to post regularly find themselves too busy now :<

Not that I was that active I'm too busy with tumblr and YouTube >.<

I used to blog a lot more than I do now. I just don't have as much to say any more. I'd assume that's what's happened to the section in general.

Maybe it has something to do with the "likes" being taken away. I'd blog more often if my life wasn't so mundane. There's only so many times you can talk about your first world problems before people just get sick of it.

GUUUYS, I WANT THE SHINY JIRACHI FFFFF JAPAN YOU SUCK SO MUCH SOMETIMES
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

A better question is what happened to the BCCT. It was crazy active for a long time. And now.. this.

Even though I barely ever posted here, I do remember how insanely active this thread was. Literally, you could have pages upon pages of new posts in less than 10 minutes. It was so hard to follow that I felt very left-out and never bothered posting here xD

Things change. I guess those who used to post regularly find themselves too busy now :<

Youtube and Instagram here ;)
But I followed too many people, and now I'm overwhelmed.
Time to purge!

By the way, what are you watching on Youtube? I've been watching Supersize vs Superskinny! It makes me wish I lived in Europe even more :c

I used to blog a lot more than I do now. I just don't have as much to say any more. I'd assume that's what's happened to the section in general.

So this is what happens when you get old, eh.
I did notice the forum as a whole is a lot...slower in activity. Very sad :(

Maybe it has something to do with the "likes" being taken away. I'd blog more often if my life wasn't so mundane. There's only so many times you can talk about your first world problems before people just get sick of it.

I really don't like the new "Likes" system! It's so ugly. Why did they change it? ;w;
lmao, you do have a point there.
I remember when I used to post "Tell me" blog entries, and I could easily get a lot of people's opinions.
Now people are just...blah.

What's wrong with you people you're like zombies.

GUUUYS, I WANT THE SHINY JIRACHI FFFFF JAPAN YOU SUCK SO MUCH SOMETIMES
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
OMG TELL ME ABOUT IT
IT LOOKS SOO PRETTY
AND I LIVE LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO THAT COUNTRY
CAN'T WE HAVE THE EVENT TOO WE CARE ABOUT POKEMON JUST AS THEY DO AUGH

Youtube and Instagram here ;)
But I followed too many people, and now I'm overwhelmed.
Time to purge!
I started to follow some YouTube channels with regularly updates recently and now I can't stop but wait for new episodes each week/day.

By the way, what are you watching on Youtube? I've been watching Supersize vs Superskinny! It makes me wish I lived in Europe even more :c
omg this is going to be a lulz list
I follow ERB, Good Mythical Morning, and BlimeyCow. ERB updates once about every two days but it's totally worth the wait.
I know that I could follow some more but this is already enough to distract me from everyday work

I know that feel. I relate to this so much because sometimes we need our coffee or else we'll just lay there and don't allow promising trainers to get to where they need to go.
PokemonRed11.png

^ I also can't imagine life without coffee. I look forward to it...it's kinda sad.
Like there's nothing else for me to look forward to...except coffee :|

I know that feel. I relate to this so much because sometimes we need our coffee or else we'll just lay there and don't allow promising trainers to get to where they need to go.
PokemonRed11.png

LMAO.
Srsly leggit funnies.

Before entering college, I didn't like coffee. As in, even in the levels of 'I don't get how anyone could enjoy this, it tastes worse than water yet people drink it all the time'.
Then I tried a caramel macchiato at one of the nearby cafes and my life changed xD I like coffee of all kinds, be it commercial mixes or made from espresso.

So you don't like black coffee?
If you're up to it, I recommend buying a French Press and some organic/fair trade coffee, then grinding it and cold-brewing it overnight.

It is legit waaaaaaay better than any of that hot-brewed stuff!

Back
Top Bottom