Search results for query: *

1. H

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) definitely not hatched, but it is probably generated.
  2. H

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) well, heatran, cresselia, and regigigas are not event pokemon. All of them are available in diamond, pearl, platinum, black 2, and white 2.
  3. H

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Well, either way would work, so it doesn't really matter.
  4. H

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Why exactly are you soft resetting though? I don't exactly see how it helps.
  5. H

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) whether or not the pokemon in the eggs are shiny is determined when you receive the egg
  6. H

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) It only goes up to the highest number that you have seen
  7. H

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) moltres is also # 153
  8. H

Re: 3-type type advantage? (Forest's Curse/Trick-or-Treat) IIRC it works multiplicatively so 8x weak for gligar 1/8x resistant for geodude and on your grass/psychic/ghost example(which could be celebi, exeggcute, or exeggutor if trick or treat is used, or hoopa if forest's curse is used) bug...
  9. H

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) the legendary birds are not required for the coastal kalos dex
  10. H

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) IIRC the males ability has no effect on the child ability
  11. H

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) wait, was it the XY event torchic or one you bred from it?
  12. H

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) click here to go to the breeding page on bulbapedia.
  13. H

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I don't believe so due to the fact that you automatically start the game without going to the screen where you can select mystery gift the first time you play.
  14. H

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Well, I just checked my game and there was a person with with my name there.(It had those creepy eyes as well) Also, besides all of the rivals, all of the other choices(friends on the 3ds friend list) have those eyes as well ( ._.) I also have...
Back
Top Bottom