• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition)

On bulbapedia it said mudkip can learn avalanche for an egg move when bred with a Bergmite so that's what I did but when the egg hatched mudkip knew Tackle Growl ICE BALL and Avalanche but in bulbapedia it didn't say Ice Ball was a egg move so did bulbapedia miss Ice Ball or something?

Bulbapedia still has some way to go to get completely updated to Gen. VI, especially with the movesets of Pokémon not found in X and Y without using Poké Transporter. Since Ice Ball is an egg move for Mudkip in previous generations, it's likely just that Mudkip's Gen. VI moveset listing is still incomplete.
Oh ok thx.

Why is it that we can't take back our pokemon BEFORE receiving an egg (in-universe reason wanted). Clearly the Day-Care Man has already pilfered the egg from the couple so I can't see them being particularly feral trying to guard it.

Has anyone gotten their bonus miles for having an account from B & W global link? because I haven't yet.

Is there a way to see what mons were in your party when you defeated a gym? I know I have seen this before but I can't remember if it was Y or black.

Dom

Is there a way to see what mons were in your party when you defeated a gym? I know I have seen this before but I can't remember if it was Y or black.

Dom

In Gen V this was visible with the Psychic in the Lacunosa Town Pokémon Center.

You can't in Gen VI.

^Yes, you can. There is a Hex maniac in Laverre Town who will look at your badges and tell you who were in your party at the time you earned said badge. :)

Why is it that we can't take back our pokemon BEFORE receiving an egg (in-universe reason wanted). Clearly the Day-Care Man has already pilfered the egg from the couple so I can't see them being particularly feral trying to guard it.

The parents just had an intense egg-making session, and need a moment to rest?

^Yes, you can. There is a Hex maniac in Laverre Town who will look at your badges and tell you who were in your party at the time you earned said badge. :)

I found her, thanks... Unfortunatly she does not say the names of the mons, and I need to know what my Torchic was named. I put him (Evolved to a Blaziken by now) in the daycare with the name I gave him but he came out with the name Blaziken... Grrrr I guess I just make up a new name.

Dom

I found her, thanks... Unfortunatly she does not say the names of the mons, and I need to know what my Torchic was named. I put him (Evolved to a Blaziken by now) in the daycare with the name I gave him but he came out with the name Blaziken... Grrrr I guess I just make up a new name.

Dom

wait, was it the XY event torchic or one you bred from it?

The event torchic red ball and all that. I had its mega stone in its hand when I gave him to the daycare lady...

Wait a minute... Ok I feel stupid now, I just checked my "x" version and he is not named there... I'm thinking about my Torchic from Sapphire or Ruby as the named one.

I need more sleep... 3 hours in the last 2 days is not enough...

Dom.

How do I check my friend safari? Also when does the Torchic event end?

How do I check my friend safari? Also when does the Torchic event end?

You'll have to get a friend to tell you. You can't check your own friend safari. Also, the Torchic event ended on the 15th.

Help! y Data corruped!

I tried to wondertrade and my data corrupted please someone help me fix it.

Re: Help! y Data corruped!

I don't think we can help you recover the data you are prolly gonna have to start over. Don't put your DS to sleep during the transfer, my son did this and lost his mon but I imagine this will corrupt data too.

Dom

I don't think we can help you recover the data you are prolly gonna have to start over. Don't put your DS to sleep during the transfer, my son did this and lost his mon but I imagine this will corrupt data too.

Dom
you don't understand I didn't do that and I can't even play my game anymore but thank s anyway.

Sorry I didn't mean to make it sound like that is what you did. My son did that when he first got his version of X and it killed his mon.

Dom

Dom
you don't understand I didn't do that and I can't even play my game anymore but thank s anyway.

You mean you try to boot it up and it says something like "the game data can't be read"? You might need to send it in to Nintendo to sort it out.

Do pokemon transferred with the PokeTransfer system retain the pokeballs they were captured in or do they get reverted to normal pokeballs? If they are retained, are there any pokeballs from the older versions that are not in X/Y? Can those unique pokeballs still be bred if their from a female?

I hear the mother of a breeding pair can pass down egg moves now. Does anyone know the chance of moves being passed down by the mother?

Also I just added a few friend codes to my friends list but the friend safari isn't displaying new areas and I'm wondering why that's so.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom