Search results for query: *

1. H

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Not a coffee person, but I usually just like it milky. I guess the people at the counter just interpret from that.
  2. H

Steak pie. New years dinner tradition, although anytime is good!
  3. H

Im not a fan of Peanut Butter, but when I do eat some, its smooth. Also, so much better in a milkshake.
  4. H

Orange chocolate. Not Terry's - Mine! Also milk chocolate, and chocolate with caramel and chocolate with that creamy stuff in it. I could go on. Anyone ever eat a Taz bar? Amazing
  5. H

It has to be a white, if I had to chose between the two. A good tonic wine on the other hand...
  6. H

This is a good question. I mean its one of the few reasons to visit Italy, so see proper pizza being made. Spicy chicken is a standard if I am ordering one for delivery. I also enjoy veggie pizzas and plain cheese ones. cannot for the life of me stand fish on my pizza tho - they belong in the...
  7. H

Cakes! everytime. Big cakes, Small cakes. Fancy cake, plain cakes. Chocolate cakes, sponge cakes. This has made me hungry.
  8. H

for breakfast it is boiled eggs, mashed up in a cup. A cup of tea to wash it down is a must. Other than that there is not much else I enjoy for breakfast. I have a dislike for cereals, with the exception of porridge.
Back
Top Bottom