• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, basing this off your earlier descriptions, I'd go with the shark. Quicker.

Would you rather get eaten by a giant moth or a small Shark?
I'll go with the shark since it'll probably just get the job done quicker, with the moth I feel it'd go by slower and I don't want to get eaten by a bug anyway. (Especially since I hate moths with a passion, and with it being bigger doesn't help)

Well, depending on how small the shark actually is, I'd imagine that it would be a rather slow and painful process to get eaten by one. And while I don't think that getting eaten by a giant moth would be much better, it's possible that it might kill you faster, depending on how big it is and exactly how it decides to "eat" you. So yeah... death by giant moth for me.

Oh man, this is a tough one.

I'm going to have to say a very nice crusty Apple Pie. I love how when you first bite into the pie, you get a nice, crispy flaky crust before your the pie explodes with a tasty, well spiced apple filling. Second close favorite would have to be pumpkin pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom