Search results for query: *

1. henrymidfields

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Waiting list: Persona 3 Portable Persona 4 Arena games Persona 5 Devil Survivor 1 Radiant Historia 3DS The two FE Tellius games LoZ Twilight Princess LoZ Skyward Sword Pokemon: Colosseum Pokemon: Gale of Darkness Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE LoZ Wind Waker LoZ Twilight Princess LoZ Breath of the...
  2. henrymidfields

I've been intending to buy the 3DS remake for Majora's Mask, and I got it the other day. Here's to some playing sessions after my Conquest LP is done.
  3. henrymidfields

I've played Zelda OoT, and currently juggling myself with FE Fates and Hyrule Warriors. After the former is done, then finally I can start thinking about getting Sun/Moon.
  4. henrymidfields

In addition to what I wrote on this page of the thread, I might add Hearts of Iron and Civilization. Either play as my home country and win World War 2 for the Axis, or ideally, incite a rebellion amongst my people, democratize the country, and join the Allies.
  5. henrymidfields

My following list of games that I want to play are the following: I also might get a Wii for:
  6. henrymidfields

After playing Fire Emblem Awakening, I've got Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon last month, and currently playing Hard 1 Mode. After that, it would be a toss-up between Pokemon Conquest, Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem DS, Legend of Zelda OoT 3DS, Fire Emblem Conquest, and Pokemon Sun/Moon.
  7. henrymidfields

Fire Emblem Fates (Damn the region coding!), and whatever the third installation for Pokémon XY will be.
  8. henrymidfields

After I finish my current Black 2 runthrough? My list is: - Fire Emblem Awakening - Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS - Pokemon XY2/Z - basically whatever third version comes for Kalos.
Back
Top Bottom