• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

It's not a 'think i'll buy', I KNOW I'll be buying Gunman Clive 2 and the remainder of Moon Chrinicles. It's just waiting until they're released, which should be any time now!

I'm considering Xeodrifter as well. I'll probably see what the reviews say before getting it, though.

Fantasy Life..

I kinda like the concept and I heard that it awesome.

And the Minecraft Harvest Moon by Natsume

Probably won't buy them though...

After I finish my current Black 2 runthrough? My list is:
- Fire Emblem Awakening
- Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS
- Pokemon XY2/Z - basically whatever third version comes for Kalos.

I'm still going back and forth on these Wii U PlatinumGames titles (The Wonderful 101, Bayonetta, and Bayonetta 2). I just... I just don't know! :(

Professor Layton x Phoenix Wright or whatever it's called. I've never tried either of those, but I'm really interested (especially in Phoenix Wright!).

Rune_Factory_4_Box_Art.jpg

^This one(Digital only though)

I wanna check out the Fantasy Life game for 3DS. I need to save up though to get it.

I was thinking of getting Shadow of Mordor for PS3 but I've heard that the PS3/Xbox 360 versions are pretty terrible so I'll probably just wait to get it on a newer console if I ever decide to get one.

Captain Toad treasure tracker

Im thinking about getting a Wii U.
That's not a video game that's a video game console there's a difference.

Okay then I'm thinking about getting Mario kart 8 so I have a reason to buy a Wii U. Hows that?

Better.

Glad I could ease your discomfort
Banter

I was thinking of getting Mirror's Edge.

Far Cry 4.

The mixed reviews are leaving me jammed.

I have it (well actually, it's my brother's). From watching him play it and playing a little bit myself, I'd have to say it's a great addition to the FC series. The environment is majestic, especially since it takes place in the Himalayas!

Fire Emblem:Blazing Sword from the WiiU eShop I like this game enough to have a VC version and a cartridge version.
Golden Sun from the WiiU eShop

Then I'm going to save my money until Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones comes to the eShop.

Maybe Kirby Triple Deluxe.
I played the demo and it was pretty fun but I just cant decide if its worth 35$.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom