Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Bloody hell that translation is an epic piece of work, thank you so much for doing it! Reading it really drives home how different the outcome could have been. In fact I’m stunned that the show/franchise survived it at all. Amazing bit of history.
  2. ii kanji

:cry: Thank you Dogasu, best project for the new year! Looking forward to the rest.
  3. ii kanji

Firstly, the ‘go straight’ line came from OS episode 7. I find it a little hard to believe that the internet was taking about James being gay when that line was written (presumably before the show had even started airing overseas and people abroad did not have easy access to the original...
  4. ii kanji

Dogasu thank you for the information about Kaori. It helps to have information from the source rather than this vague rumour about her being ‘ill’. I feel so sad for her and wish she has happiness in her life despite this shitty hand of cards she’s been dealt.
  5. ii kanji

Dogasu thank you for translating the Pia interviews with the TRio seiyuu. I agree they were SO insightful, and said such a lot without saying much at all. You can tell that all three are pissed at the lack of/poor quality screen time they got in the movie, and I love how each one's responses...
  6. ii kanji

That episode is easily one of my favourites in the whole series so I was so happy to read the comparison! Also so glad you covered the 'Mata-chan, Bero-chan' thing which has been bugging me for years :p But also officially sets loose a whole river of potential headcanons about Musashi being a...
  7. ii kanji

I know I'm supposed to be reading your predictions and wishing you (CONGRATULATIONS!!) but this caught my eye from your most recent comparison: :ROFLMAO:
  8. ii kanji

Ahhhhhhh that was so great, thanks Dogasu! I had no clue about this Rocket Konzern thing before (I'd never have picked up on it lol) OR the fact that this is a fan favourite lore!! I'm now adding it to my lore faves as well, such a shame the concept was not further explored. It's also new info...
  9. ii kanji

Yes he did! LOL @ the insinuation :ROFLMAO:
  10. ii kanji

I love you for using the shot of Musashi glomping Sonansu as the next episode preview pic, thank you. Also your comparison of Kojiro's hair with Andrew Rannell's wig made me almost piss myself laughing! (His lips also give him a vague Prince Charming from Shrek look that really creeps me out.)...
  11. ii kanji

Stop being so bloody negative Dogasu!! #RDYEN #I'm #Not #Ready
  12. ii kanji

Dogasu I really appreciate your thread on Twitter about the Nagetsukesaru episode. The lack of empathy shown towards those for whom the blackface/monkey connotation would affect is frankly absurd and you made a good attempt at trying to appeal to the better instincts of your readers.
  13. ii kanji

Dude, whatever are you saying? Nyasu's male gender has been confirmed numerous times...
  14. ii kanji

The first one. (All uploaded by the same user, but if you can't see their uploads (as I can't...) you will find the lot by searching 音鬼と林原めぐみのH話×3 on Niconico.) IIRC 1 is Ohtani, 4 is Ishizuka, 9+10 are Miki/Inuyama, 11 is Yuyama and 15 seems to just be a chat between Hayashibara & Mima. I've...
  15. ii kanji

I don't think so you know... In fact, her Musashi voice in the radio show (which is a lot more natural and laid back) sounds a lot like her "actual" voice from interviews/other radio show things I've heard. But who can say for sure? She clearly has amazing natural range, and even a monkey like...
  16. ii kanji

Haha, I remember watching this in my mid-teens to hear more Hayashibara, hearing the first line uttered by Manta and jumping out of my skin like "wtf is Nyasu doing here?!" I like to imagine Miki as adult Yoh...
  17. ii kanji

Challenge accepted. First time I've rewatched the film since I originally saw it in the cinema and bloody hell it was actually an enjoyable watch! Can't really imagine how the upcoming Mewtwo film can do anything to even remotely match the original...
  18. ii kanji

:cry::cry::cry:
  19. ii kanji

:cry: I miss you Mr Takegami!! Thanks Dogasu, another life-affirming read!
  20. ii kanji

Fantastic bit of content Dogasu, thank you so much for taking the trouble to share it with us! The picture of that round-table discussion on p1 is a priceless treasure. I think it's (clockwise from front) Kunihiko Yuyama, Junki Takegami, Choji Yoshikawa, unknown young man in glasses (anyone...
Back
Top Bottom