Search results for query: *

1. impervious_gakko42

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

"wrong place at the wrong time" is a figure of speech for unfortunate coincidences, like if a car drives by and you get splashed then you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
  2. impervious_gakko42

My phone broke only cuz I tried to fix the failing battery... tried to pull of the back but ended up tearing a strip of something and the display stopped working. Before that I used an old metallic blue Samsung flip phone which had a pull-out keyboard. Honestly I prefer that to a smartphone.
  3. impervious_gakko42

As they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure
  4. impervious_gakko42

I was a primary schooler when they came out, I did not grow out of playing with dolls for a long time
  5. impervious_gakko42

when I was younger, I used to steal my brothers' Amiibos and play with them like dolls
  6. impervious_gakko42

I downloaded Masters to my phone but I'm not touching it until they finally add ma boy Riley. It's been years since they teased him and still no delivery. Absolutely UNFORGIVABLE I say.
  7. impervious_gakko42

This one girl threw it out after every other word it was so irritating my christ
  8. impervious_gakko42

I was at a 40-minute socratic seminar last week, and for fun I counted how many times people used "like" as a filler word... 143 times. Ironically the topic was how people use dumb slang without really meaning anything by it. I haven't, but I keep up with Yoasobi's music, and I saw the MV they...
  9. impervious_gakko42

how long until all kpop idols are replaced with robots and no one even notices because kpop idols are already so heavily micromanaged in everything they do
  10. impervious_gakko42

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the quote about crumpets and not cake
  11. impervious_gakko42

My dad's humour is great because his favourite joke is that since I no longer talk to him, I will end up like my aunt who rofl Lol my mum only ever says "chto" instead of "what", which I also do with the Swedish word for "what" (vad). No idea, I guess certains words just become force of habit.
  12. impervious_gakko42

My mother speaks Russian even though my dad's side were the ones that fled Russia haha. My dad's only other language is French and he is trying to pass himself off as such despite us having zero French blood.
  13. impervious_gakko42

Russian history, I had family in Russia up until last century.
  14. impervious_gakko42

I don't think there exists a "hardest language to learn", it really depends on your native tongue and your propensity to pick up language and other factors. I like the FSI scale because it compares the difficulty of languages strictly for English speakers and doesn't just judge the components...
  15. impervious_gakko42

Ick. My cat does this all the time, where he gorges himself on dry food and hacks it up shortly thereafter. I've heard that this is called snarfing and barfing but in my house we just call him bulimic.
  16. impervious_gakko42

I wake up at 6 and have been doing so for a few years. Back then it was more reasonable since I had to be out the door at 6:50, but nowadays I don't have to leave until 8:10. I just like having extra time to do whatever morning
Back
Top Bottom