Search results for query: *

1. jamiebearcub

Mafia Mentor Mafia Game: Rainbow Rocket Strikes Back - Endgame

Id just like to add from a players perspective, it was hella confusing, haha. Maybe not allowing self target wouldve avoided all the questions, but our chat devolved into "if we block A and target B and A swaps A and C...." because we couldnt follow it quite right. Just glancing at this...
  2. jamiebearcub

@Parissong Im so sorry, I had to, please dont hate me forever :confused:
  3. jamiebearcub

YES (maybe too much....) I liked it, it was fun seeing myself and guessing who others were I'd give it a 4.5/5 just cause the role order thing was a mess and I feel like it could've been communicated better/earlier (given it was a beginner game) When we learned Zorchic was the bus driver...
  4. jamiebearcub

mostly inactive, tries to be active by skim reading, then says things that dont quite make sense. Im mostly seeing confusion tbh. But there is a lot of affirming Zorchic lately. Theres also a few things like the misinterpreting bussing and "town being weak", it almost sounds like a language...
  5. jamiebearcub

This totally sounds like an OMGUS, which isnt a very good case this late in the game. How can you not? Also you were talking about Mylo/Lylo situations yesterday so why is it okay yesterday but not today? This is my alternative. If it comes down to a tie breaker it could be worth it. Right...
  6. jamiebearcub

I do think miller claim is defense enough right now, though if we make it through today/tonight I might get more suspicious again. So I dont think I'll vote snake today, anyway. Agent definitely seems to be just following/trying to keep up, which does fit their defense of being more active on...
  7. jamiebearcub

@ZinnLav your countdown ended yesterday?
  8. jamiebearcub

:confused: Felly no why??
  9. jamiebearcub

Who do you think doesn't then? Dangit Felly why
  10. jamiebearcub

This still sounds like you knew nothing would happen if you didnt start it. This is easy to say but harder to prove. And This dont fit togther. If you wanted to redirect mafia kill to fennec b/c fennec was mafia, why not vote them in the thread? I also don't get why you'd swap with yourself...
  11. jamiebearcub

I said "defending yourself by saying town agreed is weak sauce" not "town is weak sauce"
  12. jamiebearcub

So you voted quickly just to start convo, then thought to defend koh while assuming koh was mafia? But decided not to because of how mafia might respond? It almost sounds like you expected mafia to defend town? This sounds like a mess. Also, You can't know nothing wouldve happened if you hadn't...
  13. jamiebearcub

So far, I think Giri's defenses are stronger than Zorchic. I also agree that As for officer snake, I don't think their claim is enough to warrant a lynch today. They could be worth a vig shot if we still had Dawning and they sided with town, but even then it might've been too risky. Vote...
  14. jamiebearcub

Nice Job Fennec! Sorry you are out too though :( This sits funny with me, I don't know how well I can explain this, but, if you thought something was off, why not say something? Also, "Oh well" seems like weak sauce. As for officer snake, Id have expected a counterclaim by now if someone else...
  15. jamiebearcub

Oh, I didnt know the two posts were connected, I gotcha now
  16. jamiebearcub

I agree more voting/discussion helps move the game along, for that reason I'll vote Vote: KohKimura For now, anyway. There were 12 people at the start and only 3 votes, so maybe this is just a quiet group? I hope people start posting more
  17. jamiebearcub

I agree that being inactive here isnt necessarily suspicious. Miller claim could be coincidental, but I'd rank it as more suspicious than inactivity. I do find it interesting that Koh basically popped in just to vote, but I dont know if thats more or less suspicious than the miller claim. Paris...
  18. jamiebearcub

Oh no, Felly :cry: You just got here!
  19. jamiebearcub

When I asked them which side they hadnt decided. Technically we still don't know which side they picked. But it seems to me if they were going to pick town that wouldve been...straightforward? Basically, if they picked town I'd expect them to pick it pretty early. The longer they didnt pick, the...
  20. jamiebearcub

I am suspicious of Officer Snake as well. The bad part about DawningWinds being gone is that was the only one I felt relatively confident about their role. Idk anything about the rest of you, haha
Back
Top Bottom