Search results for query: *

1. J

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Decided to try for a shiny Honedge. Within 30 minutes I get a full odds shiny Espurr. Which I already had. Oh well, gonna keep trying
  2. J

Been hunting since last night for shiny gastly. I go on here to read about other people's shinies, and the gastly shines!
  3. J

The SOS method got very boring, very fast. I managed to get 11 pokemon, then I tried for Carbink. Over 800 encounters (I did get it) and I was sick of it. Since then I've only sos'd twice, exeggucute and alola grimer. Been mainly shiny hunting on Y
  4. J

Am really enjoying the SOS encounters on moon. Have caught 11 shinies so far. First one was Bagon, which I tried forever in ORAS to get but never could.
  5. J

Only found two so far. After five failed attempts to get Bagon, got it after 32 SOS encounters. Boy was I happy. Then today I got a dewpider from SOS as well.
  6. J

Hatched a shiny bulbasaur the other day. Needless to say, I was super stoked. Only my third hatched shiny, and only 337 eggs.
  7. J

So I managed to hatch, after only 236 eggs, a shiny Furfrou. Its stats suck, but I don't care. Only third successful mm hunt. Going to name it Charlie in memory of my recently departed dog, which is why I was looking for it in the first place.
  8. J

Spent a week and a half looking for shiny charmeleon. Spent 10 minutes this morning to find a shiny Kakuna.
  9. J

Still looking for a shiny Charmeleon. Its been a week and a half since I've started. In that time I've found two Magmar, a growlithe and a butterfree. But not what I want.
  10. J

I have been trying to find a shiny wurmple in a horde. It has a 60% encounter rate, so I figured it wouldn't be a problem. So far I've found three shiny zigzagoon hordes and get this, two Shroomish hordes. Shroomish has a 5% encounter rate and I get two of them. Seriously?
  11. J

Found 3 shinies today. 2 of them within 10 minutes of each other. Was looking for a shiny Plusle to go with the Minun I already had. Ended up catching two shiny magnemite before I found the Plusle. Careful, a shiny one of those is easy to miss.
  12. J

I've tried to do the whole dex nav for a shiny thing. I just can't get it to work. On average, how long did it take you to find one?
  13. J

My record for longest shiny fishing attempt was 2 and half hours for a feebas, which I caught. Shortest are 2 casts for a Wailmer and 4 for a horsea. Luck of the draw.
  14. J

Gligar used Flase Swipe. Wild shiny chinchou used take down. Player has mild heart attack. Take Down missed.
  15. J

I've been trying for ages for a shiny Starly. I've caught a shiny stunky and two Nidoran with still no Starly in sught. Update: caught two staryu and another horsea today. So my Kindra and Starmie Lines are now complete.
  16. J

My first random shiny in years. A tentacool in y. And I bloddy knocked it out. I mean, I already have one. But still. A random shiny. Grr
  17. J

Finally, after 4 days of searching, i found and caught a shiny metang. Thought I would never find the blasted thing. I did catch a shiny excadrill while looking, so it wasn't all bad.
  18. J

If we find another shiny nosepass, I swear I will murder it. On that note, would anyone like one? Caught my fourth one today
  19. J

Does anyone feel that getting a shiny is now too easy? Before, you'd be lucky to find one a year. Now, it's one a day. Are shiny pokemon losing their special?
  20. J

In the space of an hour, I ran into a magnemite, two bellsprout and a scorupi in hordes. Caught all four. Can sometimes go days without finding a shiny horde. Took 3 days of looking for that magnemite
Back
Top Bottom