Search results for query: *

1. pokemoll

The Garden Grotto General Chat

I'm glad to hear it! Ah, not too great, I'm sick today. uvu;; I'm getting better though, which is good!
  2. pokemoll

So, how are you today? Is everything going well? :3
  3. pokemoll

Hi there, welcome to the forums! How are you? ;w;
  4. pokemoll

Welcome, Weavile! x3 And yeah, I adore Banette, it's design is somewhat creepy while still managing to be absolutely adorable. :'3
  5. pokemoll

I used Plusle and Minun a lot back in Ruby, even though they weren't really that useful... I just liked having an adorable pair in my team, I think. >w>;;
  6. pokemoll

Hey there, it's nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :3 And hm... maybe you'll find what you're looking for over here?
  7. pokemoll

I chose Osshawott, and tbh Snivy is probably my least favourite out of the three. Its design is pretty meh and it just looks way too snobby. xD
  8. pokemoll

Ah, that's great to hear! x3 If there's anything you're curious about, feel free to ask me or another moderator about it! :3
  9. pokemoll

Heya, welcome Ellie! It's lovely to meet you too, how are you? And are you enjoying yourself so far? :3
  10. pokemoll

The Castle Frontier was probably my favourite. Not only because I'm head-over-heels in love with Caitlin, but I also thought the battling style there was the most interesting.
  11. pokemoll

Hey, it's one of my favourites too y'know, the sprite just looks like a squashed penguin ... or someut. :c Speaking of cool features added into games that make it cooler, does anyone like the sound of Pokemon-Amie? I think it sounds cute. ;w;
  12. pokemoll

I never really had one select Pokemon following me, it depended on what one I was training at the time. I think I had Pikachu follow me around a lot, and Leafeon, but not my Typhlosion or Ampharos ... I don't like their walking sprites much.
  13. pokemoll

That was pretty enjoyable. I used to love turning around and talking to them at random moments to see what they said, especially if I got something in return. But Leafeon overworld sprite is <3.
  14. pokemoll

3D cutscenes would be good, if the Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask cutscenes are anything to go on ...
  15. pokemoll

Contests are awesome. I think I spent more time in contests in DPPt than I did battling, though I don't think I ever made it all the way through. Same with the underground, that was one of the coolest features. Ever. ;w;
  16. pokemoll

Have you ever asked for it back, or do you not mind not having it anymore?
  17. pokemoll

That's awful! :c Why did they steal them?
  18. pokemoll

My GBA is upstairs, but it's barely intact and I don't know where my charger is. I have DS lite and normal DS though, so I could always play the games on them.
  19. pokemoll

I never played Emerald, which is a shame, I hear it's good. :c
  20. pokemoll

I've never used an Aggron before, but once I find Ruby I plan to play using it in my team. Aron is pretty cute, and I like Lairon a lot, so I won't mind having it in my team ...
Back
Top Bottom