• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, who likes Spiritomb and Bellsprout. I like them both. But I only like Spiritomb IF you train him well and make sure he doesn't cause trouble.

I love Snivy :) Who chose Snivy for their partner in Black Version 2?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6! The amount of Pokèmon you can take with you is six!

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose Osshawott, and tbh Snivy is probably my least favourite out of the three. Its design is pretty meh and it just looks way too snobby. xD

I used Snivy in my White version. It was a pretty solid team member. It doesn't hit all that hard, but its bulk and speed was really helpful in-game.

Hello everyone, so im new here. i decided to join because i have been searching for a dwf dunsparce and dwf nosepass high and low for a while now and still no luck and i thought it might be different here.

Hello everyone, so im new here. i decided to join because i have been searching for a dwf dunsparce and dwf nosepass high and low for a while now and still no luck and i thought it might be different here.
Hey there, it's nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :3 And hm... maybe you'll find what you're looking for over here?

Welcome to BMGf! :) Checked out the Trade Station yet? I don't have any of those Pokemon but if I did, I'd offer them to you right away. Have you been enjoying this place so far? :D

I joined a few days ago. I joined because I need help with competitive Pokemon stuff.

Hey there, it's nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :3 And hm... maybe you'll find what you're looking for over here?

Thank you, had a look to see if any ones got them, still no luck.

Welcome to BMGf! :) Checked out the Trade Station yet? I don't have any of those Pokemon but if I did, I'd offer them to you right away. Have you been enjoying this place so far? :D

Thank you and yes I have.

Hello everybody, I'm new here. I am a very longtime avid Pokemon game player. All my playing has been on a Nintendo DS system. I work at Safeway. I'm an avid bike rider. I was referred here by the elite Pokemon 2000, that will unfortunately not be around. That was one of the greatest non combative forums I registered with. I am replaying Pokemon Dungeon Explorers of Sky. I got the new Pokemon Dungeon for 3DS, and it was good, but disappointing...not enough Pokemon, not much to do in the town..no gummis or Spinda bar, you kind of miss that, and not enough dungeons. I did like being able to have EXP to the other Pokemon and more PP moves.

One of the things I liked about the PE 2000 was the help I got in developing a great signature and avatar pic. If any poster is willing to help develop a great picture for the signature and avatar, it would really be appreciated. I am an avid fan of Ash and his colleagues as you can see in my name. I did watch Pokemon, but with work and other stuff, kind of lost interest in the TV show with so many Pokemon and seemingly complicated episodes, but I'm still a fan. I guess the advancements are kind of hard to keep up. I hope to meet a lot of fellow posters and hope to get help for my signature and avatar.

At the end of July, I'll be sailing on the Grand Princess cruise ship to Alaska for a well deserved vacation as the job has had me on the old grindstone last few months...too many 5 day shifts and too many hours that make me wish Poke could be used for food purchases, ha ha.

Don't be intimidated by my age as I am still an avid Trix, Lucky Charm, and Froot Loops eater. Even older people have a kinship for Pokemon as I'm still a fan.

Hi guys I am new here.....now what do I say? xD anyway i hope to enjoy my time here.....and....that is all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom