Search results for query: *

1. pokemoll

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Slade House by David Mitchell... honestly such a thrilling and engaging read.
  2. pokemoll

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. What an engaging, heartbreaking, beautiful book. I'm entranced.
  3. pokemoll

The Alchemyst by Micheal Scott.
  4. pokemoll

I unfortunately finished reading The Ask and the Answer, so now I'm reading Ugles by Scott Westerfield. I'm liking it so far, the idea is rather interesting and the plot has got me hooked. Some of the names are a bit cliché , which has always bothered me, but overall I'm enjoying it.
  5. pokemoll

I finished The Knife of Never Letting Go awhile back, and now I'm reading its sequel, The Ask and the Answer. Just as I expected after reading the first and third book in the series, it's amazing. I'm also began reading Warm Bodies the other day, as my friend lent it to me after we went to see...
  6. pokemoll

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. I read the finale in the trilogy, Monsters of Men, by accident a few months ago, and loved every aspect of it. The first book in the series lives up to the expectations, dear God. <3
  7. pokemoll

Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts. I'm about three quarters of the way through, and it's pretty interesting. For some reason the pacing just annoys me though, which is really the only thing putting me off it.
  8. pokemoll

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I'm reading the first novel, not the manga. Just as I suspected, it's amazing. Considering this version was translated from Japanese to English, the vocabulary in it is very intellectual, which is surprising.
  9. pokemoll

The first volume of the The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya novels. It's amazing.
  10. pokemoll

Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness, and I'd like to point out that I am currently hooked on it. It's absolutely amazing.
  11. pokemoll

Right in the middle of "Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins, but I'm reading "Northen Lights" by Phillip Pullman as well.
  12. pokemoll

Ballad-Maggie Steifvater.
Back
Top Bottom